Broomloan Road

Craig53

Walking back to my car, saw about 5 cars in a row parked against the kerb with their passenger side windows smashed. Horrible way to end a good night. Doubt it was Caley fans as well.

Happens routinely in my street. It's always at a bit where people only park during the match (making sure it isn't residents cars). We know what's going on, it's been the same for years.

Happens routinely in my street. It's always at a bit where people only park during the match (making sure it isn't residents cars). We know what's going on, it's been the same for years.

It's the first I've ever seen it happen, I must park in a posh bit of Govan :lol: I did notice the cars from the garages etc weren't touched, then the next car along was done. Nice people in the world!

It's the first I've ever seen it happen, I must park in a posh bit of Govan :lol: I did notice the cars from the garages etc weren't touched, then the next car along was done. Nice people in the world!

I'm no in Govan mate. Just across the motorway towards the park. Wee quiet, dark streets. Easy targets. Scum.

Whatever happened to the wee guys who'll watch your motor for a quid?

There was once at an Old Firm that I'd parked and got out, they came up to me and I felt about in my pocket for smash. None. Tenner. Wee cunts were buzzing. Came back and they'd polished it, the lot!

My dads taxi window got smashed in during or after the Stuttgart champions league game a few years back. Down near the post office near the roundabout. Wankers. We had paid a wee laddy to 'look after' it. Probably tanned it himself cos he only got a couple of quid