Anyone else get the feeling

stewaj3

Hearts clearly no interested in cups this season IMO, They know they have to get back up at first time of asking. I reckon their "business" plan will rely on it.

They will play a weakened team and get pumped

They had zero interest in the Petrofac cup, we'll see how much interest they have in a bigger and better cup, i don't think they'll get back up first time of asking tbh so their business plan will be fucked and good shit!

away end at the piggery on a dark and dreary wednesday night in the league cup quarter final ,7000 rangers fans packed into that wee corner and hatred spewing from all over the stadium , then big boydy pops up and scores a last minute winner with the right cheek of his arse from a corner which should have actually been a celtic goal kick.

stuff dreams are made of :7325::7326::ulster::party:

seriously though would always fancy our chances at Ibrox but would rather avoid them untill we are back in the premier leaugue.

I was just thinking this myself, although theyre likely to get knocked out of any cup because theyre shite. Id only want to play them at Ibrox, but I do have a squeeky feeling there will be an OF game at some point this season.