Ian Black's attitude, again

RFCstuart

Really wish more people picked up in this. Once again has a shocking attitude, arguing with the fans. This time after playing a shocking misplaced pass meant for Aird. Normally it's something under his breath while staring at the fans but he was shouting bore off/fuck off/shut up and gesturing to the fans in the Govan Front. Was easy to hear since there weren't many people there. There were one or two fans in particular who noticed it and had something to say, and he just kept shouting back.

Arsehole. Never a Rangers player, sooner he is gone the better.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seat 67 so it was in front of me, relatively near the front. There were a few fans shouting stuff back. He's got a shocking fucking attitude and whenever you hear the fans moan he's got something to say about it. Was obvious tonight though, definitely shouted bore off and when people had something to say back he shouted fuck off more than once. Arsehole of a man.

Really wish more people picked up in this. Once again has a shocking attitude, arguing with the fans. This time after playing a shocking misplaced pass meant for Aird. Normally it's something under his breath while staring at the fans but he was shouting bore off/fuck off/shut up and gesturing to the fans in the Govan Front. Was easy to hear since there weren't many people there. There were one or two fans in particular who noticed it and had something to say, and he just kept shouting back.

Arsehole. Never a Rangers player, sooner he is gone the better.

You , haven't a clue . Black is a decent player.

He was berating himself at misplaced pass to Aird . First season , aye he argued with fans but he's cut that out

I'm seat 67 so it was in front of me, relatively near the front. There were a few fans shouting stuff back. He's got a shocking fucking attitude and whenever you hear the fans moan he's got something to say about it. Was obvious tonight though, definitely shouted bore off and when people had something to say back he shouted fuck off more than once. Arsehole of a man.

Ian Black shouted "bore off" nar bother dude :lol:

You , haven't a clue . Black is a decent player.

He was berating himself at misplaced pass to Aird . First season , aye he argued with fans but he's cut that out

Okay, so how does Black being a decent player mean I don't have a clue? I've only mentioned his attitude.

He hasn't cut it out. Definitely hasn't. Tonight was more obvious than ever.