Well done McCoist

King Jela

Personally after division 3 and league one I didn't think he had it in him to be our manager, so far this season I've been impressed by what I've seen, for the most part. If he keeps this up for the entire season (the team playing well, keeping form players in the side, making changes that positively affect the outcome of a game) then I may need to change my opinion. Early doors but it's been an encouraging start to the season

For the first half of last season we were playing well with the same manager. Yes we started to play crap the second half of the season and he should have given younger players the chance but I think he got blinded by going through the league unbeaten.

Shaky start to the current season, and it's still early doors, but he does deserve some credit because he has got the team playing good football at times, we are progressing and improving each game. It would be nice if those who just want to slate him at all times could actually say yep so far he hasn't been too bad. I doubt it will happen even if we do manage to get to the final of a couple of cups this season and win the league.

Just said in another thread maybe now he's showing with a decent squad that he can actually manage us?

Not dropping boys like Clark when they're playing well, leaving the first 11 virtually unchanged barring injury or suspension.

Not been many times in the past couple of year he's left us unchanged. Someone was always dropping out or 3 out of 4 defenders changed etc

Well done Ally. :clap:

I supported him in the beginning but my loyalty to him wavered with all the shit performances. Hopefully he is turning a corner and he will regain not only my loyalty but that of all the other doubters (although sadly I feel there will always be those who cannot bring themselves to say anything positive about him no matter how well the team performs).

We were dire for 70 minutes of the match against a very ordinary team we have to get more out our players who still seem to be playing below the level they can play at.

Good win in the end but we should really be killing teams as bad as Caley early doors.