Tonight was a big win.

gogzy

This one cant be dismissed. It is hopefully a real turning point.

I know it's hard to feel positive right now because of everything going on behind the scenes. I feel though, on the park we are finally making real forward strides.

We have only had one slight blip, the hearts game. That game really could have went either way too IMO.

Ally seems to be getting his shit together, getting an established team on the park and some real depth on the bench for a change. The team seem to be playing for each other and putting in real shifts ( something that was sorely lacking last season).

Tonight we just put out one of the top teams in the cup, amd also one of the top teams in the league above us. They hadn't shipped a goal untill the last game they played, and they have also scalped the taigs this season. Make no mistake, this was one of thw hardest ties we could have got, and by most accounts we dominatrd them for nearly the entire game.

Ally should be using this as the standard bearer of what is expexted from the team from here on, amd if we can keep up this form, I beleive the fans staying away for footballing reasons will come back in their droves.

Starting to get a genuine feeling if excitement back about the football again. I hope this isn't going to turn out to haunt me but I think this might just turn out to be a real good season.

onwards and upwards bears. WATP.

ICT were billed as one of the top teams but they didn't play like it, or rather we didn't let them. The level of pressure we applied to them for the entire game was excellent and our movement of the ball was very good as well. Nicky Clark, Nicky Law, Lewis McLeod all outstanding. As was Darren McGregor, Moshni(mistake aside) and Lee Wallace.

We wanted this win tonight and we deserved it.

This one cant be dismissed. It is hopefully a real turning point.

I know it's hard to feel positive right now because of everything going on behind the scenes. I feel though, on the park we are finally making real forward strides.

We have only had one slight blip, the hearts game. That game really could have went either way too IMO.

Ally seems to be getting his shit together, getting an established team on the park and some real depth on the bench for a change. The team seem to be playing for each other and putting in real shifts ( something that was sorely lacking last season).

Tonight we just put out one of the top teams in the cup, amd also one of the top teams in the league above us. They hadn't shipped a goal untill the last game they played, and they have also scalped the taigs this season. Make no mistake, this was one of thw hardest ties we could have got, and by most accounts we dominatrd them for nearly the entire game.

Ally should be using this as the standard bearer of what is expexted from the team from here on, amd if we can keep up this form, I beleive the fans staying away for footballing reasons will come back in their droves.

Starting to get a genuine feeling if excitement back about the football again. I hope this isn't going to turn out to haunt me but I think this might just turn out to be a real good season.

onwards and upwards bears. WATP.

What have you done with the real Gogzy? :pipe:

Seriously, good post and a great win for us. Let's hope we keep it up.

From the start of the season they've been one of the best sides in the top tier, and we dominated the game. It wasn't just the win, but we outplayed them throughout the vast majority of the 90 minutes. We were the only the team that looked like scoring. I was proud of Rangers last night.

Tonight felt a lot more like the old days than anything we've experienced in a while.

Great performance last night, everyone was up for it and worked hard as a team, was a decent atmosphere too considering the low attendance. I honestly feel the team is starting to play to it's potential because it's always had the ability, feast to see Nicky Law get back on his game and Nicky Clark has been fantastic the last few weeks, long may it continue

Didn't really feel at any point as though we were anything other than on top of the game and by far the more likely to score, which does give me a lot of positivity for what we could do this year.

Psychologically big for the team to have got a win over a team up at the top of the top league as well.

Let's not get carried away here, it's one game. We could very well be drawn against Dundee Utd after the Falkirk tie and be pumped for the 5th time in a row, or a Celtic or Aberdeen and be humiliated. We beat a poor Inverness side with a deflected odd goal. Well done us but my goodness we don't half like to get carried away. All i ask is we keep our feet on the ground please, there is a long long way to go.

I think people over think the spl teams , Inverness were rotten last night and they're supposedly one of the best teams . I believe black , law , templeton etc will all raise their game when we play "bigger" games between now and next season .

Ally has to keep this mentality going . It's as if black and the rest have finally clicked , right fuck everyone else were going to get back n run over the top of anyone in our way :D

Let's not get carried away here, it's one game. We could very well be drawn against Dundee Utd after the Falkirk tie and be pumped for the 5th time in a row, or a Celtic or Aberdeen and be humiliated. We beat a poor Inverness side with a deflected odd goal. Well done us but my goodness we don't half like to get carried away. All i ask is we keep our feet on the ground please, there is a long long way to go.

You are at it., :shifty:

Good when ICT beat 'them' though, wasn't it?

Bollocks, were starting to look like the side we can be and it's not this one result, the performances over the last few games have shown were on the up.

We were fantastic last night and if Boydy stuck his chance away in the first half then it could have been more. Apart from a late flurry in the last couple of minutes from Caley we totally nullified them. Hope McCoist gets the credit he deserves. Left Ibrox feeling proud last night and positive about the future and long may it continue. WATP!

Good when ICT beat 'them' though, wasn't it?

That was a good day, i watched it in Sinkys bar in Magaluf with the family.

Bollocks, were starting to look like the side we can be and it's not this one result, the performances over the last few games have shown were on the up.

The last few game shave been against lower league dross pal. Last night was a bigger test and we came through it with a clean sheet, a good result and a great get it up ye to the SPL but we must not get complacent. There is a long way to go.

Hmmmmmmmmmm :pipe:

Keep it up for the rest of the season and we'll scoosh it. Very happy to retract my thread about the only way we're making it up is through play-off as we now look like the side we should. :D

Very proud of our team and Ally after last night. Onwards and upwards