While we are at it- Darren McGregor

pcbear

Agreed he's played well. My only worry is he tends to drift inside quite a bit and leaves gaps that any decent wide player could exploit. But we take the positives and he looks better option than foster or Faure

Him drifting inside is probably down to the fact he's a cb.

For all my criticism of him maybe just maybe ally has a squad to show he can manage us?

Him drifting inside is probably down to the fact he's a cb.

For all my criticism of him maybe just maybe ally has a squad to show he can manage us?

Yep I know he's centre back. That why he does it natural reaction I played right back when younger was asked to play as a winger one week and found myself behind the full back almost half the game lol. Nah manager still won't do. This grumpy auld Cnut ain't for changing lol

Yep I know he's centre back. That why he does it natural reaction I played right back when younger was asked to play as a winger one week and found myself behind the full back almost half the game lol. Nah manager still won't do. This grumpy auld Cnut ain't for changing lol

:lol:

After his first game, I said he would never do as an RB. But over the last four games, I have seem him bully every opponent out the game.

Think he is our best option, and wonder how he would do at CB. Good to seem settle and do well.

I take skooshy cream with my humble pie. Sometimes fans don't know better.

He has a 'robust" way of dealing with the opposition, just hope the refs don't notice him.

was speaking to a colleague (st mirren fan ) a few weeks ago about him and he was very complimentary about him when I was saying he was gash.

What my buddy (taxi) did say was when mcgregor first went to st mirren he was like a rabbit caught in the headlights because was a big step up for him (think he came from cowdenbeith) but got better and was one of their top players. He said can see this being the same as another massive step up and to give him a bit of time and he will come good.

Looks like maybe right - oh and he's capable of playing a few positions but cb is his best

I thought McGregor was brilliant last night, Lewis MacLeod we know got the goal and the sponsors MOTM award but it was between McGregor and Black for me and I'm edging more on the side of Ian Black.

Isn't it amazing how much Football fans' opinions vary, I actually thought Black was our 2nd worst player last night - just behind Boyd.

Wallace, Macleod and McGregor all played really well but Nicky Clark was my MOTM.

Isn't it amazing how much Football fans' opinions vary, I actually thought Black was our 2nd worst player last night - just behind Boyd.

Wallace, Macleod and McGregor all played really well but Nicky Clark was my MOTM.

I thought Black was in about everything last night, even at half time I was hoping for Temps to come on for Law and shift MacLeod inside because I thought Black was irreplaceable.....even on a yellow! Varied opinions, same result :)