Decent options up front this term

ORCHARD LOYAL

With a fit again Jon Daly. I think we are in a healthy postion with regards strikers at the club. Last season we had little competition for places with Daly almost sure of his spot in the team. Also Clark spent most of last season injured which left us very short up front.

Nobody as much me. wants to see Boyd wheeling away in delight after hitting the back of the net but if he is not producing the goals then he must make way for others to have a crack.

I was glad to see our manager put the team first before reputations and really lay the gaunlet down to Kris, that if your not scoring, your hooked. There is always the temptation to leave your best striker on if u need a goal but not when you have like for like on the bench. Was also glad to hear of Kris's reaction of utter disappointment that he was being subbed as this will drive him on even more to succeed and he will now know that if he doesnt perform then he will be replaced.

No player bigger the club. Competition for places is vital all over the team but with a strike force of Boyd, Miller, Clark, Daly, Shiels, even Jig and with Gallagher coming back in January we are in a good position.

Well done Ally !!!!

Just needs a wee break in front of goal imo. A tap in from 2 yards or something, just to set him off.

Would need to be a tap in from 2 yards because I wouldn't put my mortgage on him one on one that's about 5 on the trot he's missed.

Although knowing Boyd he will probably pop up with 30 yard volley right in the top corner just the same.

Would need to be a tap in from 2 yards because I wouldn't put my mortgage on him one on one that's about 5 on the trot he's missed.

Although knowing Boyd he will probably pop up with 30 yard volley right in the top corner just the same.

All strikers go through this. He'll score a really scrappy tap in from 2 yards and kick on from there.

Pretty sure Clark is going to be good when he stays fit and gets his scoring boots on, certainly good to see him on the pitch regularly and I hope he is used most. If we can get him up and running and banging them in consistently then wee will have a cracking wee player for a few years to come, which is exactly what we need.

Boyd is a waste of a jersey at the moment

Utter nonsense his lay offs have been crucial to our improved style and have helped Lewis, Law and Clark produce the displays they have. His finishing has been disappointing and surprising but he deserves to keep his place due to his overall play. The goals will come it is Kris Boyd.

Utter nonsense his lay offs have been crucial to our improved style and have helped Lewis, Law and Clark produce the displays they have. His finishing has been disappointing and surprising but he deserves to keep his place due to his overall play. The goals will come it is Kris Boyd.

the guys a negative prick best just ignore the goon.

All strikers go through patches where they don't score goals - and then patches where everything they touch goes in - what has impressed me most in Boyd is his willingness to work hard up front - he ain't the fastest but his work rate is up there with the rest

Really don't need daly.

Let's move away from the long ball pish, we've been playing far better stuff with him out the team.

daly dosent like the long ball pish..he was told to rely on that kind of service and that was that.he scored alot of goals at scumdee utd when they played football with russell and stevens making passes from just outside the box,Rangers are playing better football now they dont need to rely on the long ball anymore., so hopefully daly starts scoring goals again.