Super Ally

MacBoyd

Is he finally "getting it"? Our form both results and performance wise have been the best since he took over imo. We are playing good passing, high tempo football and starting with an offensive line up. Last season was honestly the least enjoyable football wise ive experienced in over 15 years of being a season ticket holder, but it's night and day.

Am I being over positive or do other people think Rangers might finally be on the way back, football wise at least?

Well I am sure even Ally is not ignorant of the discord with him and his tactics. Let's face it, if your in the sh1t doing something wrong constantly then you either decide to change the tune or face the consequences.

Worst case scenario here is we play more attacking balanced football and we lose, plan A is always there in that case. Worth a gamble at this stage as we cannot keep going season after season of the same turgid shit witnessed the last two especially.

Dunno, but we should remember that one thing we didn't see last night is how the team/management would have reacted if we'd gone behind.

we do seem desperate at times when we go behind. That said we were behind at half time v QOTS and Ally made two good subs and we won at a canter

I think we all fear/doubt it because of some of the performances we've seen so far. He's still not beaten anybody 'established' but the ICT was a good result and from reports seemed to be more willing to play with each other than individually. Good also to hear him talking so seriously about winning the title this year is all that matters, even though we'd like to skep the arse of Dun Hibs, the sheep, and septic, getting back to the top division is important.

Probably for the rest of Scottish football.

An argument with Durrant about our tactics and team selection is what I heard.

Either way its a welcome change and long may it continue.

Interesting mate. In fact.. very interesting. Durranty has also been slated on here for doing fuck all basically. Maybe there is (definitely is) more going on than we know. Was Ally too stubborn to see the issues? And (hopefully) it was pointed out to him by ID/KM?

Any more light you can shed on this?

(tu)