Taigs

Whenever you meet these cunts and they start their new club/yous are pish patter a quick reminder of jim torbett has them running quicker than mo farah they cant handle the truth dirty vile peado terrorist giro cashing hand out for what they can get soap dodgeing fucking scum WDTGH

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also remind them that Fergus McCann started a newco in the mid 90s, short memories they cunts have

Not the same deal, just label them the most rancid repulsive rotten club in Britain, I can just see every club in England hating them, if they ever got in that league , even Liverpool

Not the same deal, just label them the most rancid repulsive rotten club in Britain, I can just see every club in England hating them, if they ever got in that league , even Liverpool

This is guaranteed. Ira supporting cunts would get turned over every time they played down here...

This is guaranteed. Ira supporting cunts would get turned over every time they played down here...

Indeed they would from Rochdale, to Millwall to every team,, they don't realise how much they stink to high heaven, one poppy day, songs about IRA, England just haven't caught on yet, with their well placed driven media representatives.

Anytime I hear the newco/sevco pish I just yawn & ask them "come on, you've had over 3 years now & that's the best you can come up with"? I also like to mention that FIFA, UEFA, SFA & SPFL all say we're the same club, but some wee tim sitting at a PC says we're not, so I guess he must be right.

Indeed they would from Rochdale, to Millwall to every team,, they don't realise how much they stink to high heaven, one poppy day, songs about IRA, England just haven't caught on yet, with their well placed driven media representatives.

Not true. After their exploits at Brentford last year with their Lee Rigby song they've become toxic..

They'll not receive an invite for a friendly in London for a good few years.

They live in timland where the believe they are the greatest most loved club in the world.

The truth is the are rancid cunts, but hey never let the truth get in the road of gid lie.

Yes, I'm always been quite bemused, by how popular they really do believe they are the world over.

I know for a fact, that they are NOT.