Taigs

I dont tell folk that they shouldnt support us, I tell them that if the values that have been embraced by the Club and its fans for decades offend you, then there are plenty of other Clubs in Scotland to support, dont try and change traditions and change what this Club is and what it stands for just because you dont like it, no one is forcing you to support Rangers so feel free to fuck off.

What Rangers FC is, and stands for, means many things to many people.

Your attitude is as bad as those you are criticising. Everyone must think the same to be a Rangers supporter? No.

You don't have to be protestant to be Rangers supporter. You don't have to be a unionist to be a Rangers supporter. You don't have to agree with protestantism and unionism to be a Rangers supporter.

As far as I'm concerned you just have to embrace the club, that cannot be defined in such simple terms, in whatever way you do.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont tell folk that they shouldnt support us, I tell them that if the values that have been embraced by the Club and its fans for decades offend you, then there are plenty of other Clubs in Scotland to support, dont try and change traditions and change what this Club is and what it stands for just because you dont like it, no one is forcing you to support Rangers so feel free to fuck off.

Think there's a big difference from following/embracing the traditions of the club and hating every catholic or celtic fan on the planet mate.

You can be a proud protestant/unionist and still have catholic or celtic fan mates. Anyone on here who says they don't are either talking shite or living in a time warp.

if you're sitting arguing over this sort of thing (or even using the Jim Torbett abuse as a response for that matter) you are either a 14 year old, a mongo or a complete spanner.

take your pick OP.

l used it a lot when l was younger and a few times when we where at the start of our troubles when cunts were calling us newco but once you resort to that you have usually already lost the argument.

l don't use it anymore but would still use it agsinst rancid bastards to piss them off but l tend not to mix with them and by them l mean the rancid onces, there are plenty of decent cetic fans about and heaven forbid some are even my friends. I don't pick and choose my friends because of religion or what team they support ffs how fucking sad is that.

aye they all come out the wood work eventually. You know the ones my mums a Tim or my girlfriends 5 of my best mates are times so don't bad mouth them .. Bunch of dicks who think rangers have the support from all over the world because the come from govan lol

aye they all come out the wood work eventually. You know the ones my mums a Tim or my girlfriends 5 of my best mates are times so don't bad mouth them .. Bunch of dicks who think rangers have the support from all over the world because the come from govan lol

Pure staunch as fuck man.

Coming from Burnbank you're surrounded by Tims. You've defo got a mate or family who is one.

All the hand ringers may think they're being liberal (and in the vast majority of issues I would be considered liberal) but remember this lot are associated with groups that have blown up bairns, suppressed abuse and ironically despise the hand that feeds. Fair do's if you're Irish and wanna support them, but dinnae try and argue the reformation is the dark side, democracy and modern human rights isn't a protestant creation, or that if someone (any creed) hates where they live they shoudnt go to where they profess they want to be.

Also have a fair amount of time for some real paddys (normally rugby fans) but the plastic variety tend to be the worst cunts.

No mate I don't all you have to do is read what that fanny Dougie76 post about all his great taig mates on a post about taigs so I'm happy to stay clear .... Still no answer why we have one of the biggest support the world ? Or can yous not bring yourselfs to say it

No mate I don't all you have to do is read what that fanny Dougie76 post about all his great taig mates on a post about taigs so I'm happy to stay clear .... Still no answer why we have one of the biggest support the world ? Or can yous not bring yourselfs to say it

Your the fanny ya daft wee boy, go on hate every catholic and every celtic fan if it makes you feel more of a Rangers fan ya daft wee cunt.