10 Biggest Unsung Heroes For Rangers

Aye, but he could drink & twirl his blazer around his head...

And post about us on twitter from his mansion.

Ive got a mate who fucking loves Weiss like hes the greatest ever. Always saying shite like "he pure loves us and wants to come back"

One look at the crowds hes playing in front of shows you why, of course hes going to cling to the club with the huge fanbase when he plays in empty grounds, im sure he'll come running back as soon as hes made his millions and is past it

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I agree with on that list is Rod Wallace. We spent £35m that summer. Broke the Scottish football transfer record that summer and everything. Yet this wee guy arrived for a free and scored what was it 26 league goals that season and scored the winner in a cup final.

100% unsung hero that season amongst the Gio's, the Numans, the Albetz's and the McCanns of this world.

Before reading the article, I will go for:

Jim Bett

Bobby Russell

Jimmy Nicholl

Stuart Munro

Sadie McPherson

Peter Huistra

Alan McLaren

Gordan Petric

Brahim Hemdani

And... Lee McCulloch.

My personal choice of someone who I reckoned was under-appreciated would be Ted McMinn.

Before reading the article, I will go for.

Jim Bett

Bobby Russell

Jimmy Nicholl

Stuart Munro

Sadie McPherson

Peter Huistra

Alan McLaren

Gordan Petric

Brahim Hemdani

And... Lee McCulloch.

My personal choice of someone who was under-appreciated would be Ted McMinn.

Good selection Big M .Especially Peter huistra .Very underestimated player for us .Think he replaced Walters and that was difficult for him as it was hard act to follow .Never forget the 1992 s final with 10 men where he ran his socks off .Quality player but never really appreciated .As was McLaren .Career short lived due to injury but he gave our club very good service while here .Mcminn was perhaps a hero at a very difficult time to be a Rangers fan .On many occasions he was unpredictable .It's probably what we all loved about him .Scored a cracker at Pittodrie in 85/86 and gave beggars runaround few times esp 3-0 win in 85 .Loved him cause he was entertainment .

shocked that no one has mentioned one of eck's best signings in ronald wattereus

bought for heehaw in january 2005 after klos does his cruciate in, laughed at by everyone in the tarrier camp, goes to parkhead in march and keeps a clean sheet, plays a vital role in winning the title and then surpasses that by playing an even bigger role in our run to the last 16 of the CL the following season

fantastic keeper