*** The Official Rangers V Falkirk Match Thread ***

G.E.C.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team that started today was the team that should have started against St Johnstone. So many people had Zelalem & Oduwa dropped for today's game which was ridiculous to me. Replace Zelalem ( international duty ) with either Law or Shields for Falkirk. Halliday is off form but doesn't seem droppable for there is no one other than Thomson to play in that role.

He isn't a holding midfielder and should not be playing there. It's not really his fault he is struggling in there, which he is btw.

fair point but where do you play him then he's giving the ball away too easily aswell holding midfielder or not he's been sloppy on the ball and giving it away too easily , I was impressed with him in the beginning but I think he needs a game or two out the side Imo

i`d like to see Thompson brought in as the holding midfielder if fit. move halliday out to the left side behind odoua and holt on the right side.i think Thompson needs to be given his chance and now that zelalem is away with the usa this could be the ideal opportunity for him!!!

i`d like to see Thompson brought in as the holding midfielder if fit. move halliday out to the left side behind odoua and holt on the right side.i think Thompson needs to be given his chance and now that zelalem is away with the usa this could be the ideal opportunity for him!!!

Is he fit? Didn't he break his wrist