*** The Official Rangers V Falkirk Match Thread ***

G.E.C.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair point but where do you play him then he's giving the ball away too easily aswell holding midfielder or not he's been sloppy on the ball and giving it away too easily , I was impressed with him in the beginning but I think he needs a game or two out the side Imo

I would like to see him on the left of a midfield 3 in front of a "John Eustace" type. Either that or on the left wing where he has played most of his career. Wasn't he an attacker at Livingston? I don't think he needs dropped mate i think he need played somewhere where he is comfortable.

I would like to see him on the left of a midfield 3 in front of a "John Eustace" type. Either that or on the left wing where he has played most of his career. Wasn't he an attacker at Livingston? I don't think he needs dropped mate i think he need played somewhere where he is comfortable.

maybe your right mate I just feel stepping out the team for a bit might help but as you say he's not playing his natural position and I suppose he should be judged when that happens

This guy gets more highly rated every time he doesn't play.