Rangers Games In Your Lifetime You Wish You Could Have Been

K.A.I

What Rangers games in your lifetime were you not at but wished you were? for whatever reason you never made it - no ticket, money, work, illness, family problems, too young - whatever.

For me Bohemians in the mid 80's looked amazing, would love a trip like that.

Marseilles and Leeds are two others that spring to mind that I just wasn't old enough to go on.

What about everyone else?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was too young but the whole european run 92/93 would have been special.

I was only in P7 and remember tuning in for each game and buzzing from it.

Mcswegans header, durrant away in france, god so many amazing memories.

Would have loved to be there to experience in person.

I was too young but the whole european run 92/93 would have been special.

I was only in P7 and remember tuning in for each game and buzzing from it.

Mcswegans header, durrant away in france, god so many amazing memories.

Would have loved to be there to experience in person.

Yeah. I went to the home games but was a bit too young for European away's back then. Brugge, Bochum and Marseilles in that era would have been legendary trips.

One of Davie Coopers last games i was born just as he left us to have seen the great man in the flesh would have been an honour

I never seen him for Rangers, either. Seen him in the flesh for Motherwell and Clydebank but not the same.

The Shuggy Dallas game was one of only 3 I missed that season and it would have been that one for me.

Fortunate enough to have been at most of the suggested ones above but amazingly some of the ones that people would have loved to have been at, I wish I hadn't been there. Manchester being number one on that list. (tu)

I remember my dad asked me if I wanted to go to the game in Manchester. I've been brought up on Rangers since the day I was born thanks to my dad but at that time in my life I just wasn't huge into football. I was as a kid but as a teenager not so much.

I regret it now. Not only would it have been an amazing experience despite the defeat but it would've been a nice memory of my dad who died a couple months after that game. Oh well, I still have memories of him taking me to Ibrox for european nights.

The Shuggy Dallas game was one of only 3 I missed that season and it would have been that one for me.

Fortunate enough to have been at most of the suggested ones above but amazingly some of the ones that people would have loved to have been at, I wish I hadn't been there. Manchester being number one on that list. (tu)

Why?

Fiorentina and as KL said, Would have loved to see Davie Cooper play. There are a few more but they are in my lifetime.

Those who are lucky enough to have memories of Cooper and the likes of Baxter should be made to share their personal memories of the legends of our past