Rangers Games In Your Lifetime You Wish You Could Have Been

K.A.I

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snook a scene?

Used to go there after every home game wae my old man and pal years ago.

Oh and the top 20 moments of my life apart from 1 would involve Rangers, infact probably the top 100.

Yep, that was definitely the place. Would never have remembered it if you never said the name.

Was pretty dodgy walking home with my rangers top on. Thought I was gonae get jumped but never thankfully.

the piggery when we won the league and kevin dunne vandalised property with the filth lying that he had his season ticket removed

sums up Scottish society really

those with some decorum winning whilst sewer dwellers, ne'er-do-wells and general flotsam act like unkempt scum

Advocaat's first season - think it was around November time. Van Bronkhorst scored a cracker of a free kick when we were 3-0 down.

Think it may have been the last OF game in the league to have a 3pm kick off on a Saturday.

Scott Wilson got sent off early. 4-1 down mid second half and Advocaat still insisted in throwing caution to the wind with his team selection / setup. Although commendable, remember thinking, if we get a doing here, we (the fans) are going to have to live with this for years.

I was 12 when Souness arrived . Id loved to have been at the first OF game that season when Cooper put Durrant through for us to beat them 1-0 at Ibrox . Had to wait till later that season for my first OF game at the piggery and we got gubbed 3-1 ...we won the title though !!

Barcelona 72 is the obvious one. Others would be winning the league at the piggery and Helicopter Sunday.

Wouldn't count Manchester as I gave my mate my ticket a couple of hours before kick off , but had a good time in the Man City supporters club.

Actually didn't realise I'd missed so many big games until this thread .

The guy should have been leathered on sight for a stunt like that nevermind being the recipiant of a bidding war.

I seen someone pull the same stunt at Tynecastle a week or so before we beat Dunfermline on goal difference to win the league. He had 3 or 4 spares and was standing under the train bridge where the buses park and people kept diving upto him and asking for them and then walking away upset.

A guy walked across and must have said ok, took him behind one of the buses and battered him as he walked back with the tickets and the guy lying sparkled on the deck. A copper on a motorbike seen the whole thing and never moved or radio'd which makes me think he was happy the guy got gubbed.

I think the guy with the tickets kept one for himself and gave the rest away (someone later said)

I walked past a Bear holding up a ticket near the stadium in Manchester, overheard a guy asking how much and the reply was "nine hundred". Don't know what happened next but I didn't feel too impressed at someone trying to rip off his fellow fans.

I walked past a Bear holding up a ticket near the stadium in Manchester, overheard a guy asking how much and the reply was "nine hundred". Don't know what happened next but I didn't feel too impressed at someone trying to rip off his fellow fans.

Me and my brother got tickets on eBay from a German guy, £550 each, then a few days after the game eBay reversed the cash transfer in an anti-touting policy, so basically ended up with free tickets and a very grumpy German.

Me and my brother got tickets on eBay from a German guy, £550 each, then a few days after the game eBay reversed the cash transfer in an anti-touting policy, so basically ended up with free tickets and a very grumpy German.

I'd have got them and started a PayPal dispute the minute they arrived to fuck the tout over and then re-sent him the face value and said thanks.

My old boy payed 500 for his, but i think its cause he got another 2 on the ballot also at i think £35 each, so if you look at it as under 200 quid a ticket its not too bad for a once in a lifetime opportunity

The title win at the Piggery.

I love a good old poisonous atmosphere, not enough of them anymore and although being in the pub was amazing, it would have been so much better to be there laughing at them.

I was in Manchester but in the fucked up fanzone, the trip down and the buld up to the game was unreal, brilliant memories.

They never turned the screen on it and it just became one of the worst nights I've ever experienced.

Shite on the park and shite off it, just wanted home when the final whistle blew.