Gazza Grateful For Gers Fans' Support & Still Follows Us

OlegKuznetsov

It's well documented that Gazza doesn't like going to games anymore, apparently he can't enjoy the game from the stands and it just makes him want to be out on the pitch more and adds to his depression.

That is bang on the money.

It's why he couldn't get invloved in any of the legends or charity games either. It would drag him back into the vortex, 100%. Outwith his addictions, the guy has never been selfish in his life (with time or money) and has gave most people a piece of himself over the years.

He has often led a most crowded and chaotic existence, time to let him have some fucking peace.

I just wish the soulsucking scum from the media could afford him some.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is bang on the money.

It's why he couldn't get invloved in any of the legends or charity games either. It would drag him back into the vortex, 100%. Outwith his addictions, the guy has never been selfish in his life (with time or money) and has gave most people a piece of himself over the years.

He has often led a most crowded and chaotic existence, time to let him have some fucking peace.

I just wish the soulsucking scum from the media could afford him some.

one of the least self-centred people on the planet, outwith the demons. Remember one night at Killie the boldGazza warming up, taking of hos track suit and giving it to a wee lad in a wheelchair. Say there is no lack of generosity of spirit from Gazza.

That game where he single handedly sheared the sheep will forever be my abiding memory of Gazza

one of the least self-centred people on the planet, outwith the demons. Remember one night at Killie the bold Gazza warming up, taking of hIs track suit and giving it to a wee lad in a wheelchair. Say there is no lack of generosity of spirit from Gazza.

That game where he single handedly sheared the sheep will forever be my abiding memory of Gazza

The amount of times an act of kindness from him made someone's day / night / week / year / life is immeasurable. The tales are many, especially with the kids, fans and ballboys alike, no matter the stadium or the scarf they wore.

And what a memory it is.

Love this guy, but these events really don't sit right with me. Think it all started with Tyson ? . It's a blatant rip off.

A decent gesture if he really appreciates us is to get himself back at Ibrox for a half time draw and interview.

He did the half time draw a few years back v St mirren

Boy we people can be cruel at times . The guy is a Rangers living legend . Warts and all .The guy wears his heart on his sleeve . He has more character flaws than most of us put together .

The guy sells stories and has a PR machine that demands he make the best of what he has

But why do we have to slaughter ex heroes .Gough ,Gazza , Hateley etc .

Can't we just cut them some slack from time to time ?

I've no problem with Gascoigne or Hateley.

The only former players I have a problem with are those who have done or said something against the fans or the club and haven't properly apologised or otherwise made amends or those who have been a cunt to me personally or someone I know. Gough falls into the former category and Brown and Goram fall into the former.

If it were possible to separate McCoist the player from McCoist the manager I'd have no problem with the player persona either.

The amount of times an act of kindness from him made someone's day / night / week / year / life is immeasurable. The tales are many, especially with the kids, fans and ballboys alike, no matter the stadium or the scarf they wore.

And what a memory it is.

Agreed. He's a man with very many flaws and I'd imagine he'd be a right pain in the arse at times if you were his friend but there are dozens of tales of random generosity and kindness from him.

Not having a big heart is not one of his flaws.

Some of you need to have a word with yourselves fs. The guy is a rangers legend. One of the best players we ever had. He also happens to be an alcoholic and has been dealing with a load of shit over the years. But oh no if he doesn't suck up to the fans all the time then he's just not a "rangers man" and deserves to be treated like this? To be honest while some of our fans will be there to support him I'd say our club is the least of his worries.

All the best to him. A true rangers legend.

Some of you need to have a word with yourselves fs. The guy is a rangers legend. One of the best players we ever had. He also happens to be an alcoholic and has been dealing with a load of shit over the years. But oh no if he doesn't suck up to the fans all the time then he's just not a "rangers man" and deserves to be treated like this? To be honest while some of our fans will be there to support him I'd say our club is the least of his worries.

All the best to him. A true rangers legend.

He's not on the gravy train either trying to milk his former player status like so many lesser former players whom you often see in the directors box

one of the least self-centred people on the planet, outwith the demons. Remember one night at Killie the boldGazza warming up, taking of hos track suit and giving it to a wee lad in a wheelchair. Say there is no lack of generosity of spirit from Gazza.

And of the reasons he hardly has the amount of money out of the game his talents deserved. His generosity was a big factor in his downfall.

And of the reasons he hardly has the amount of money out of the game his talents deserved. His generosity was a big factor in his downfall.

That's z combination of his generosity and being surrounded by users'. Reminds me of the stories I heard from my dad about the late, great Benny Lynch. Made a fortune for that era and ended up down and out on the streets.

For the slightly younger bears of a generation, gazza was our slim jim, I never saw baxter and I am gutted I never but I saw gazza and he was truly majestic.

Sometimes people can't see the bigger picture, if I ever see a player of gazzas ilk ever again at Ibrox I will die a happy man.

For the first year and a bit, when he was still keeping on top of his personal problems, the guy was sensational. It all started to unravel after the incident with his boot wife. Even Walter said that the player's interest was on the wane by the time we sold him.

Fucking legend

As the guy above said many of our revered players had the same addiction and are still held in high esteem by our support.

If it makes anybody feel better narrow your view and just concentrate on what the man did when he was wearing a Rangers shirt on his back

And I make no apologies for repeating.

FUCKING LEGEND

:lol: Some Rangers fans seem to hate every ex-Rangers player.

The guy's a severe alcoholic. It's a fucking illness. He couldn't have had something else on his plate in the last 10 years that took precedence over taking time out to fawning over us?

Pretty confident if asked the question, he'd never be anything but positive about us.

(tu)

He actually said in an interview years and years ago, that if he could relive any point in his career it would be the two and a half years at Ibrox.

My best memory of him is scoring at the Piggery in the 8 in a row season and just running over to the Bears arms in the air and big massive smile on his face. Just a big gerrit right fucking up he.

Have never heard Gazza say anything negative about us.

Exactly. You just need to look at his face when he talks about his time at Ibrox and you can see what his time here meant to him

"Glasgow Rangers...God I loved playing for them"

"I would do those 2 years over and over again for the rest of my life"

Paul Gascoigne is a Rangers legend undoubtedly. One of the greatest players ever to play the game and every Bear who got tosee him play for us know how lucky we were to be blessed with such a talented player. 100% Legend.