Tav's Free Kick

FlippinEck

Brilliant. What a difference it makes to have someone who is a real threat with free kicks around the box.

It's been years since we've had someone as capable. Don't know the facts , but his success ratio must be incredibly high.

Brilliant. What a difference it makes to have someone who is a real threat with free kicks around the box.

It's been years since we've had someone as capable. Don't know the facts , but his success ratio must be incredibly high.

i celebrated like fuck when we got the freekick because I knew how good he is.

When that free kick hit the net it was one of those moments where you losee it and start jumping about fucking mental hugging cunts round about you. Smashing.

Aye, I switched the camera off and started high fiving folk haha. My dad wasnt next to me other wise id imagine we both would have been jumping up and down. Normally im a jinx when I film free kicks/corners etc!

I dont think since Albertz have we had someone that you expect to hit the target every time. Tav adds so much to our game with the threat. Absolutely loved the timing of his goal too, completely knocked the stuffing out of them. Best game I've seen in ages.

A lot of credit also has to go to our own mini wall for the goal.

If you watch it back, our 3 men just behind their wall, take a step to the right just as Tav is running up.

This movement just slightly distracts the keeper enough to take him out the equation.

More evidence of the hours being put in on the training ground.

Great strike.

Off topic, but there was a bald guy that sits in that section maybe a few rows back, always singing got in a bit of a slanging match early on and never saw him for the rest of the match. Anyone know who I am on about and what happened?

Nicky Law?

The boss subbed him on.