Holiday Pay?

eosmhdo

Who the fuck do these pricks think they are.

They have been getting paid for the holiday they have been on during their contracts.

Under achieving, money grabbing bastards the lot of them.

Fucking disgusting IMO

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the players been released?

Fair enough, if they are due it and in their contracts. They've been sold down a river and treated quite unfairly by th club. At the very least they should have been notified they where being released. A club like Rangers shouldn't be telling players they are being released through the media. Yes they where shite, but it's no their fault the previous management offered them crazy money and stupid deals. If you went for a job interview and expected a grand a month and they offered you 7 grand a month, would you say hold on nah geez a grand.

Most footballers I know or knew in my days never got paid the 6 wks during the summer

£10 in the playing season; £5 during the off season was the normal in Scotland at one time,Gillete and a few quid more in England. :pipe: I remember Tommy Docherty telling me about the time when he played with Preston North End alongside the great Tom Finney. Finney was on £14 per week during the playing season and £14 in the summer, where as Docherty was getting £14 per week in the playing season and £8 in the summer.

After Docherty made his debut for Scotland in the 2-2 draw with England at Wembley and played well, he went to see Billy Scott the PNE manager on the Monday morning and told him that from now on he wanted the same money as Finney; £14 all year round.

Scott said to Docherty; "You're not as good a player as Finney".....Docherty replied: "I am in the Summer" :lol:

£10 in the playing season; £5 during the off season was the normal in Scotland at one time,Gillete and a few quid more in England. :pipe: I remember Tommy Docherty telling me about the time when he played with Preston North End alongside the great Tom Finney. Finney was on £14 per week during the playing season and £14 in the summer, where as Docherty was getting £14 per week in the playing season and £8 in the summer.

After Docherty made his debut for Scotland in the 2-2 draw with England at Wembley and played well, he went to see Billy Scott the PNE manager on the Monday morning and told him that from now on he wanted the same money as Finney; £14 all year round.

Scott said to Docherty; "You're not as good a player as Finney".....Docherty replied: "I am in the Summer" :lol:

That's brilliant! :lol::clap:

Fair enough, if they are due it and in their contracts. They've been sold down a river and treated quite unfairly by th club. At the very least they should have been notified they where being released. A club like Rangers shouldn't be telling players they are being released through the media. Yes they where shite, but it's no their fault the previous management offered them crazy money and stupid deals. If you went for a job interview and expected a grand a month and they offered you 7 grand a month, would you say hold on nah geez a grand.

And don't you think these 'players' agents were on to the club almost every day asking about new contracts and knew well in advance that they were being released. Nothing unfair about having a contract until a certain date and then no contact after it expires. To use your work analogy, if an employer says to you here is 'X' amount for a days work you walk away at the end of the day with no expectation of anything else - you were paid for what you were employed to do and that is end of story. They were treated more than fairly - they should have been sacked for not being capable (especially Black who should have been bulleted after the betting case)

And don't you think these 'players' agents were on to the club almost every day asking about new contracts and knew well in advance that they were being released. Nothing unfair about having a contract until a certain date and then no contact after it expires. To use your work analogy, if an employer says to you here is 'X' amount for a days work you walk away at the end of the day with no expectation of anything else - you were paid for what you were employed to do and that is end of story. They were treated more than fairly - they should have been sacked for not being capable (especially Black who should have been bulleted after the betting case)

I doubt whether any agent would dare to ask what was happening to his player while rangers didn't know which league they would be in.

I also doubt if asked the board would have told them.

WIT?!

Haha brilliant

Mental to think that's what players got paid then

Is that you Ally??????????????????

Players don't deal with the board it's their agents so go tell Black, Boyd and fuckface Foster that also.

These cunts are mind boggling why on earth would they try and get fucking holiday pay greedy shites. Guess the money they earned for NOTHING wasnt enough.

Thats me sat down now lol.

Well the king spiv is still taking a wage so I suppose they all look to the man who signed them and think if it's good enough for him then....