Fernando Ricksen Wall Panel - All 40 Bricks Now Installed.

govanblue

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my time these days is spent tracking your movements! :P

But actually, it will be pretty straightforward getting new certificates for us all - for a small donation obviously! :P

I hope by that you meant my travels and not my shits lol to be fair I have been doing a lot of traveling recently.

The question is - how much will you donate to stop me from stencilling your brick in with my indelible green marker? :P

Why you got a green marker in the first place? Kerryfail aint put a transfer request in for you have they?.

Any Idea why paul j browns brick looks like a different colour?

I've just been informed that there will be an extension to the new Fernando Ricksen Wall Panel.

They're going to extend it all the way to the end of the wall, creating another 400 Bricks.

This new section will also have a Main Title Panel. :sherlock:

RDF will once again donate £10 to MND Scotland for every brick sold. :thumbup:

And Fund Members will once again get their brick £10 cheaper than anyone else! :thumbup: :thumbup:

So if you want to secure yourself a prime spot on this new section (and by prime, I really do mean prime! :sherlock:) then just drop me a PM. (tu)

Bricks_Installed_1_zpskf7qgnpp.jpg

Why you got a green marker in the first place? Kerryfail aint put a transfer request in for you have they?.

Any Idea why paul j browns brick looks like a different colour?

He paid extra. :pipe:

Nah, it's natural variance between product and batches etc. it looks far more noticeable in the photo than it does in reality, and they usually all soon blend to the same colour. (tu)

I forgot to tell you - RDF have now got their new Warburton-Approved Brick Certificates. (tu)

And of course, they've put 40 aside to be reprinted for our existing Ricksen-Brick-purchasers. :thumbup:

I'll collect them at some point, and arrange to get them to you all. (tu)

My cousin got a brick for this wall through Rangers, any idea when it'll be up?

It might be up already. If not, the next batch will probably be in a couple of weeks.

You can call them on 0141 427 4914 and they will be happy to update you. (tu)

I forgot to tell you - RDF have now got their new Warburton-Approved Brick Certificates. (tu)

And of course, they've put 40 aside to be reprinted for our existing Ricksen-Brick-purchasers. :thumbup:

Great work mate thanks a lot

Good stuff GB.

• 2 months later...

Certificates arrived this morning, thanks for that!