*** Donate Your Seat For Any Game To A Veteran

govanblue

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, we have 5 S/T Seats donated by Members for the Hibs game. We need 1 more. (tu)

So far, we also have 4 Seats for the Raith game, and 6 Seats for the Livi game. A couple more for each of them would be good too. (tu)

If any S/T holders will have a seat sitting empty for any of these games, please PM me. (tu)

Right now, we have 5 S/T Seats donated by Members for the Hibs game. We need 1 more. (tu)

So far, we also have 4 Seats for the Raith game, and 6 Seats for the Livi game. A couple more for each of them would be good too. (tu)

If any S/T holders will have a seat sitting empty for any of these games, please PM me. (tu)

bump.

We still need 3 S/T Seat Donations for the Hibs game for Combat Stress Veterans. :(

I'll be honest - I thought the response would be much better than this, since it costs nothing to offer your seat if you're not using it.

As things stand, we have 15 Members who have signed up to take part in the scheme. Thanks to you, we've already managed to supply 21 tickets for Veterans at the 3 games this season. :thumbup:

But that's not really enough members for the model to work on a sustainable basis.

So either we get more members signing up, or we'll have to re-evaluate the model. :(

3rd October vs Falkirk I'm defo busy so add that to my other 2 donations already.

I've passed your email address to my mates as well who are not on rm

Cheers Dan. Noted. (tu)

does it have to be an adult ST donated mate?

It's mostly Adult or Concession seats that we need, but we can occasionally find a use for child seats. (At the Hibs Game, one of the Veterans is bringing his son along.)

But it would need to be with a spare Adult Seat too.

My battalion have been given 100 tickets for the Livingston game on Sat 12th Sep? I don`t know if this is Rangers Armed Forces day?? usually it is closest game to Rememberance weekend?

Yes, that will be Armed Forces Day. It's usually in September.

The game closest to Remembrance Day is the Remembrance Game, different from the Armed Forces Day game.

100 Tickets is a great donation! Hope you've grabbed one of them for yourself! :thumbup:

Yes, that will be Armed Forces Day. It's usually in September.

The game closest to Remembrance Day is the Remembrance Game, different from the Armed Forces Day game.

100 Tickets is a great donation! Hope you've grabbed one of them for yourself! :thumbup:

Yes mate ive put down for one!, I was in germany there for 4 years so was pointless having the seasons, Hoping to get them back once the weeman is grown up abit and see about travelling over from Belfast every 2nd week!

Yes mate ive put down for one!, I was in germany there for 4 years so was pointless having the seasons, Hoping to get them back once the weeman is grown up abit and see about travelling over from Belfast every 2nd week!

If you don't get one, give me a shout, I'll probably have some spares available for Forces personnel. (tu)