Your Views On Rob Kiernan

Gaz52

Kiernan and Wilson are ball playing centre backs and they both seem comfortable in possession.

Its early days in their partnership and they will grow together.

Warburton is doing the right thing and what we all cried out for. Ally was signing players that were well past their sell by date.

Mark Warburton is signing players who have yet to reach their peak. The lad will do well at Rangers and we might make a few quid off him if we sell him on.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you go to the games mate? Not being cheeky but the reason I ask is that sometimes things can look a bit different on telly.

St Mirren game he was firing perfectly weighted long range passes all game. I honestly don't think he missed the target once. He did miss a few yesterday but imo he's a decent passer of the ball.

Did he aye.

Aye, there does seem a bit of a stench from him. He doesn't seem to like or rate any of our players.

Maybe he thinks the Gallowgate Gallacticos are world beaters.

I love all of them but, so far our Keeper's a bit of a bombscare and Kiernan's a lump a wid.

Here's hoping they buck up and prove me wrong.

Who are you comparing them against ?

Any decent Keeper or Centre Back that gets the basics right.

Kiernan's distribution has been woeful and we have a Keeper that struggles with the pass back.

Neither of them have been very impressive to date in my opinion.

Kiernan's distribution has been woeful and we have a Keeper that struggles with the pass back.

Basics?

Our keeper doesn't do the basic thing a keeper does, which is punt it long. 9.9 times out of 10 he plays a pass. He doesn't have a 100% success rate, so what? He is only going to get better at that. He is a commanding keeper with very good hands and a good shot stopper, complete faith in him and he is a massive upgrade on Bell.

Kiernans distribution is far from woeful, it wasn't great on Saturday though I'll give you that however ball playing is far from being one of the basics of being a centre back.

They are doing the basics absolutely spot on though, yer talking nonsense.

What decent centre back then and what decent keeper?

Shouldn't be too hard to name 5 for each position.

Can you name 5 keepers who would cope with the ball too feet so often in a game.

You seem very down on Rangers, anything you want to get off your chest?

Passing to a team mate is a basic requirement. Kiernan seems to have the utmost difficulty in finding one of his own men.

I've said all I have to say about that bombscare of a Keeper of ours. Only Wilson's last-gasp intervention saved us from going a goal behind yesterday after his massive cock up.

Passing to a team mate is a basic requirement. Kiernan seems to have the utmost difficulty in finding one of his own men.

I've said all I have to say about that bombscare of a Keeper of ours. Only Wilson's last-gasp intervention saved us from going a goal behind yesterday after his massive cock up.

The fact that you wish Bell in in front of him, either tells me, you started supporting us last week, or you don't support us at all.

The fact that you wish Bell in in front of him, either tells me, you started supporting us last week, or you don't support us at all.

I don't want Bell ahead of anyone. He should have been erse 'n necked right oot the door after his Fir Park horror show,

Try reading what I actually wrote before making a complete tit of yourself.

He's still young for a centre half and hasn't really had much of a regular run in a team so we're looking at potential rather than the finished artcile with him.

Doesn't look like the sort of lad you'd mess with and if he's still here next season I would't mind seeing him up against the lego eating chocolate hardman from the east end.

I don't want Bell ahead of anyone. He should have been erse 'n necked right oot the door after his Fir Park horror show,

Try reading what I actually wrote before making a complete tit of yourself.

An accident waiting to happen. Makes Calamity Bell look decent.

Those are the words you wrote about "our" Keeper ...

Fucking Rodent

Kiernan is doing fine as is Wilson. Tavernier and Wallace get all the praise (rightly so) but when we are pressing high up the pitch our two central defenders have a big area to try and cover against speedy forwards that can pick which gap to go through.

My only negative point is that Kiernan and Wilson have not built up an understanding just yet, but it will come. Kiernan isn't the quickest thing on two legs, but then again, neither was Davie Weir even when he was a youngster at Falkirk.

Ball is like a rocket compared to Kiernan but we don't know who will end up the better central defender as they both are young lads, so how about giving them time to prove their ability instead of ripping the pish out of them and calling them duds or comparing them with a block of fucking wood.

The goalie made a couple of decent saves on Sunday aswell as a fantastic kick out to waghorn at one point

Just as much concern for Kiernan as there is for Wilson.

They've both shown caused for concern at times and at others proved they're worth to the side.

We are six games in plenty time to improve and plenty time to get worse let's see where we are come winter time.