Pre Match Beer......

I'm coming up on the 12th of September for the Livingston game with a mate of mine, it's his first ever game and want to give him the best experience of atmosphere, bands etc, we get in Glasgow at 10.30am and will be having a few beers before and after the game, any ideas would be most welcome, Paisley Rd West, etc, do they still have bands on in the Blue Star? Cheers lads

I'm coming up on the 12th of September for the Livingston game with a mate of mine, it's his first ever game and want to give him the best experience of atmosphere, bands etc, we get in Glasgow at 10.30am and will be having a few beers before and after the game, any ideas would be most welcome, Paisley Rd West, etc, do they still have bands on in the Blue Star? Cheers lads

They generally have a band in the Lorne Street Orange Hall, next door to the Blue Star club.

p.m Moody Blue Legend he arranges the meets

but don't tell BNB she's not invited

Louden is just far too busy.

if your wanting a band/tunes then Orange hall or WRC, can sing whatever you like without getting into trouble.

cant sing quite a few things in Louden without getting into bother.

if your wanting a band/tunes then Orange hall or WRC, can sing whatever you like without getting into trouble.

My mate got chucked out for singing 'The Billy Boys' and a crowd of us got pulled up for singing the Bears are having a party after the QoTS game in the playoffs. Wee Rangers Club is preferred choice these days for the troops needless to say!

WRC is where I go before gsmes, but these days its always mobbed, which is a bit of a pain in the arse when youve got 45 mins before kickoff and it takes 20 mins to get a beer. Wish there were a couple more pubs near where the busses drop off.

WRC is where I go before gsmes, but these days its always mobbed, which is a bit of a pain in the arse when youve got 45 mins before kickoff and it takes 20 mins to get a beer. Wish there were a couple more pubs near where the busses drop off.

Turning the Edminston Club into a pub should be on the boards to do list as it would make the club some extra funds.

Rolls Royce Club

Neptune Club

Ex Servicemens Club (over the footbridge over the M8)

Pubs in PRW? Not sure about "The Joker" it used to be good but it's changed it's name and could be a nest of vipers now.

You can't sing things that get you jailed or our license put at risk.

You can sing the rest and if anyone was in on Sunday I'm sure they'd agree the atmosphere is 2nd to none.

GM

I would also add that although we are very busy, we are really quick at getting people served.

We have more than 50 fonts and the staff there to get you served ASAP.

I am very proud of the matchday experience we provide and are always looking at ways to continue our improvement.

GM