Pre Match Beer......

I would also add that although we are very busy, we are really quick at getting people served.

We have more than 50 fonts and the staff there to get you served ASAP.

I am very proud of the matchday experience we provide and are always looking at ways to continue our improvement.

GM

that is true - i was in there before the st mirren game and it was packed but once you get to the bar you get served straight away, the only improvement for me would be to get some better bottled beer!

(pints are nightmare when it's that busy!)

that is true - i was in there before the st mirren game and it was packed but once you get to the bar you get served straight away, the only improvement for me would be to get some better bottled beer!

(pints are nightmare when it's that busy!)

What bottles were you thinking?

GM

Louden beats all for me. It can be quite rammed but I've never had any issues being served and I'm hardly a big beast that knocks people out the way. Always loads of staff on, good songs and old Rangers games on the TV which I think is a cracking touch. Let's not forget the free rolls and possibly the coldest and best pint of tennent's you're likely to get in Glasgow

I promise I wasn't paid to post that, just my honest opinion on a fantastic Rangers pub

The louden has stocked Newcastle Brown for 20 years :)

GM

Any plans for expansion? I know you have a bigger beer garden but obviously with the football played over the winter and the sell out crowds a lot of bears will be left disappointed as they can't get in.

Any plans for expansion? I know you have a bigger beer garden but obviously with the football played over the winter and the sell out crowds a lot of bears will be left disappointed as they can't get in.

We have planning permission in for a 3rd bar to specifically serve the outside area which will make a good difference as currently we have just a bottle bar to serve there (but it works very well tbh).

We have future plans to add an extension of another floor which will add an area that is like a longer version of the lounge. But that is a number of years down the the line I'd think.

:)

GM

Cheers for all the feedback lads, have been in most of these over the years but have never tried The Wee Rangers Club myself, so will be popping in there for sure along with The Louden and probably The Orange Hall so my mate can get to see a band, oh and I might even treat myself to a pair of them Slazenger trainers for the trip, they are the bollocks!

We have planning permission in for a 3rd bar to specifically serve the outside area which will make a good difference as currently we have just a bottle bar to serve there (but it works very well tbh).

We have future plans to add an extension of another floor which will add an area that is like a longer version of the lounge. But that is a number of years down the the line I'd think.

:)

GM

Just knock through the wall and take over the bookies!