Zelalem

saintbob1969

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do you guys think Zelalem is worth in the transfer market?

Who knows

Barely played any football in his career and he was up against a third tier Scottish team last night. Obviously shows signs of potential but it's impossible to tell.

Apparently, it's until January but with an option to extend. I haven't seen if the option is for him, us or Arsenal to exercise.

Interesting mate, if it's us or him then it will probably be a no brainer but if it's Arsenal then hopefully they will see us as a development and let him stay, question is...would he get in their team? I think he could hold his own no problem.

One of my mates was saying arsenal would prefer for him to go out on loan to an English championship team second half of the season, either that or he'll get a game in the cups for arsenal, hope we keep him all year but!

IMO it'd be pointless for him to be loaned out to a different club in injury considering by then he'll be settled in, enjoying his stuff and learning a passing style of football. They loan him to say Wolves for example, he'll waste development time settling into a new team and tactics with the season not far from finished either. Would love him here all year and think it's best for all parties tbh

One of my mates was saying arsenal would prefer for him to go out on loan to an English championship team second half of the season, either that or he'll get a game in the cups for

arsenal, hope we keep him all year but!

Is your mate Andries Jonker ?

IMO it'd be pointless for him to be loaned out to a different club in injury considering by then he'll be settled in, enjoying his stuff and learning a passing style of football. They loan him to say Wolves for example, he'll waste development time settling into a new team and tactics with the season not far from finished either. Would love him here all year and think it's best for all parties tbh

I'd have him here all year

Keith Jackson said that all our loan players are here until January. Those deals will be looked at in January to make sure sure the lads sent here are getting first-team football. If they are then they'll stay until the end of the season. Nothing sinister involved.

Think either the loan gets extended or he goes back to Arsenal. Nothing esle makes sense as going to an English club could hinder development with settling in time and from what I am hearing he is loving life at Ibrox with the other 2 loanees.