**** The Official Qots V Rangers Thread ****

G.E.C.

My neighbour is QOS fan with family involved and they are expecting a spanking as opposed to last year he just said we will do the same as always and hit you's on the break with our pace.

3-1 they have not strengthened there team but still dangerous and our biggest threat of dropping any points.

If they sit back and defend 10 men behind the ball to hit us like Hibs done, it might be difficult. If they open up and attack us like they done last season, we'll put three or four past them. It depends how smart their manager is.

Looking forward to this, everyone played well last night, everyone was decent at the weekend - how does he pick his 14 for this game?

Can't see anything other than a win here, the good thing is that last night we saw we have some midfielders capable of creating chances even when the opposition have 10 players behind the ball

This game lays down a marker, win and you have beaten 3 of your direct challengers before a ball is kicked in Hibs, St Mirren and Queens.

It's no coincidence we have that start but keep winning and they will soon be trailing behind.

Queens will be anxious seeing how we are playing.

This will be the hardest team to pick now, I'd say keeper and back four are set, halliday and waghorn too but the remaining 4 slots are there tone filled be a great group of players.

I predict 3-1 rangers.

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday

Holt Zelalem

McKay Oduwa

Waghorn

Agree with the players but might be tempted to switch McKay and Oduwa and Holt and Zelalem.

I've loved seeing the work of Wallace, Holt and McKay together on the left. Think they combine well.

Agree with the players but might be tempted to switch McKay and Oduwa and Holt and Zelalem.

I've loved seeing the work of Wallace, Holt and McKay together on the left. Think they combine well.

Sorry to quote myself but ignore my last comment.

It would be overwhelmingly disrespectful to any team in Scotland to make them face up to Tavernier, Zelalem and Oduwa on the same side of the pitch :D .

If we play anywhere near what we can, I'd expect us to win this OK. I think I'll change my usual correct score of 4-0 to 4-1. I don't think we've lost a goal for a good few minutes of play,(Alloa game was it?) so we're due to lose one and QotS are probably good enough to get one.

QOTS were fast and dangerous on the counter last year, we'll need to be sharp for this one.

I'd have Miller or McKay playing before Oduwa too.

Agreed but there main assets were sold (Carmichael - hibs) (Reilly - hearts)

I thought they would be no competition this season and I'll stand by it. They may do well to Xmas then fade away.

3/4-1 rangers

QOTS were fast and dangerous on the counter last year, we'll need to be sharp for this one.

I'd have Miller or McKay playing before Oduwa too.

McKay maybe. I think Miller has really struggled to work either side of Waghorn. Just isn't effective in the role.

Far better as an impact sub when the game is stretched.

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday

Holt Zelalem

McKay Oduwa

Waghorn

Looks good to me miller on for oduwa shiels on for holt or zel and probs clark on for mckay later in the game depending on how it pans out.. maybe even hardie on for mckay and swap waghorn to the right would be good option too