**** The Official Qots V Rangers Thread ****

G.E.C.

What makes you think Warburton wouldn't play the extremely highly rated youngster on loan from Arsenal? This isn't McCoist or McCall this is Mark Warburton a modern, talented and intelligent manager. Wenger didn't send him up here to sit on the bench.

The same reason Oduwa hasn't started a league game yet, Warburton clearly rotates his squad and allows young players to bed in before playing them for a full 90 minutes two games in a row. Calm down.

I think Zelalem and Oduwa will both start on Sunday..... The Magic hat never handed them the 8 and 10 jerseys to sit on the bench.

If these boys keep performing as they have then I think they will start most matches this season.

Can't see Zelalem starting after his full 90 and I think Mckay was better than Oduwa when he came on against Airdrie so don't think either will start, wouldn't be upset if they did though.

How refreshing is it to be talking about players we want in the side rather than don't want in the side?!

Foderingham

Tavernier ..... Kiernan ...... Wilson ..... Wallace

Halliday

Zelalem ............... Holt

McKay ........ Waghorn ........ Oduwa

Subs: Kelly, Ball, Law, Shiels, Walsh, Miller, Clark.

Add Bell, Aird, Thompson, Templeton & Hardie and there's your main squad of 23.
Superb work by Warbs ?

Foderingham

Tavernier ..... Kiernan ...... Wilson ..... Wallace

Halliday

Zelalem ............... Holt

McKay ........ Waghorn ........ Oduwa

Subs: Kelly, Ball, Law, Shiels, Walsh, Miller, Clark.

Should be to good for QOTS i like your previous team the keeper was leaning on his right post

3-0 to the bears but don't care if it is 1-0 with the ball going off someones arse Oh wait that was training last season so back to expecting a comfortable 3-0 win, with both Zelazem and Oduwa on the score sheet