Rangers Near Club Record

LeeWallaceRFC

Oh Warburton could win first 16 games and they would say it's not valid because of:

Playing in championship

Playing in earlier rounds of league cup

Playing in petrofact cup

It's a new club

The refs are all masons

Peter Lawell hasn't sanctioned it

They've got loan players who we canny get

Fuck them all, we know that Warburton is magic!!!!!

With your posting starting with "Oh Warburton" I thought you were carrying on yesterday's Forum theme of having a go at a new Rangers song.

I was trying to fit those words into a tune but then when I reached the bottom and you hadn't included the lyrics "He brings to the Gers his natural talent" I realised you weren't attempting a "ditty" :D

So how is it a different record?

He might be assuming that it only covers the league, where as the Struth record would have been all competitions? Only guessing, and it wouldn't matter, as you are right, we won 22 games on the trot in 1898-99. The Scottish cup started after the league had ended.

Being a pedantic cunt though, I would say it's a different record because we didn't have a manager in 1898-99. We had a Match Secretary until Wilton was made manager in May 1899 :cool: .

He might be assuming that it only covers the league, where as the Struth record would have been all competitions? Only guessing, and it wouldn't matter, as you are right, we won 22 games on the trot in 1898-99. The Scottish cup started after the league had ended.

Being a pedantic cunt though, I would say it's a different record because we didn't have a manager in 1898-99. We had a Match Secretary until Wilton was made manager in May 1899 :cool: .

See above