Qots Vs Rangers - Bets

Not sure if anyone has looked at prices for QOTS, but...

Rangers to SCORE in both halves is 11/10

Rangers to score over 2 goals is 6/4

Rangers to win & Over 2 goals in the game 23/20

Rangers to score over 1 goal in first half 3/1

All great value, especially Rangers to score both halves. Can't see those prices being like that come the weekend, id get on us before the odds are slashed. Fill your boots lads...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 3/1 for more than one goal in first half looks good, especially since it's on another artificial surface and having had the practice today coupled with the fact they're eager to make a quick impact in games to take the pressure off themselves.

I'd go for 0-3 (0-2 HT).

Anyway, can't wait for Sunday and the league cup draw tomorrow, bring it all on. I can't think if I've ever felt the excitement of playing the Alloa's, Peterheads, Ayr's, Airdrie's until this season. The way we're playing is incredible - and I think we stand a good chance against a premier league side, although I'd prefer to avoid Septic for now.

Tav anytime on it's own is 6/1 on Coral,2 or more is 40/1 :lol:

When will they learn..

http://sports.coral.co.uk/football/scotland/championship/qos-v-rangers-3101055.html?market_set=ALL

3/1 on Paddy Power - they didn't even have betting on individual goalscorers v Airdrie. He was 9/2 on PP at the weekend, but 6/1 on Coral. Time to move my account to Coral

Had -3 last night. This will be our toughest game all season and Id be surprised if we scored 4 or more. A tidy 3-0 would do. Miller FGS and Rangers 3-0 I think.

Had 60 on -2 but put a fiver on 5-0 when it was 3-0 inplay and got odds of 8/1 .Nice little evenings profit .Lost a lot at Hibs match so caution for Saturday I think