Airdrie's Jamie Bain On Rangers:

WATBB

I'm in work and the pictures don't work due to our internet connection, what does it say?

Good experience against Rangers tonight. What a great team and we'll played by them. Got to take our positives through to Saturday now.

Then another saying "cunts could peg a mermaid" :lol:

I'm in work and the pictures don't work due to our internet connection, what does it say?

"Good experience tonight against Rangers ! Such a great team and well played to them, we got to take the positives on to saturday now.

cunts could peg a mermaid"

Back in the 90s after a game against Morton one of their young tim players was full of praise after coming up against Gazza. The boy said Gazza was constantly encouraging him and talking him through the game even though they were getting a hiding. The young player said this out of respect for a fellow professional. Most players can respect the game and their opponents.

Then you have scott brown.....

I don't want to turn this into an Airdrie love-in but you also need to respect their reaction to the first half gubbing was to come out and have a go in the second-half rather than lose the nut and start putting our lads up in the air.

Bit of respect earned from me there.