Zaliukas Is Away

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was on the official site last night.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9979-zaliukas-departs-club

MARIUS ZALIUKAS has today left Rangers by mutual consent.

The Lithuanian international spent a year with the Light Blues and made 28 competitive appearances in all competitions in season 2014/15.

He scored twice in a Rangers shirt, heading goals against Queen of the South and Livingston in Championship encounters.

He made his final appearance in the recent Ibrox friendly with Burnley.

The 31-year-old departs Ibrox with the club's best wishes for his future career.

Many thanks

Haters hate - and seemingly like a good rant!

Oh and I note you are just making stuff up about payoffs and such as NO-ONE on here knows whether Zaluskas has had a pay off or not.

Keep hating - me I'll just keep supporting and enjoying Rnagers - support its what some off us do!

He's obviously come to some settlement on his contract, he wouldn't leave guaranteed money on the table and just walk away.

Also, Bocanegra and Goian were paid in full. Go back and you'll find that out.

If those are lies, then please provide proof to support your claims. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

You're nothing but a clown who is in complete denial about our previous management of the Club.

Yeah, I support the Club like a lot of other Bears. ST is paid in full and was at Airdrie on Wednesday and will be in Dumfries on Sunday. I assume you'll be there too?

Hes gone and that's that.As ive said earlier a guy who should have never of been anywhere near Ibrox after he fucked us off to go to Leeds.Shows you how desperate and clueless some people were when they brought him back.Been too many fuckwits brought to this old club over the past few years,guys with so called experience and all for one reason and one reason alone.That as many of us could see from day one was to cover up for the incompetence of our management team.Their thinking was plain and simple.Bring guys to the club with experience and they will get us back and make us look as if we know what we are doing.What a clusterfuck that plan turned out to be.Guys like Kevin Kyle,Arnold fucking Parrelta,Ortiz,Faure,Cribari etc etc I think we all know the picture.Why couldn't Ally,Kenny or Ian aka the 3 stooges have found us Tavernier,Waghorn,Holt,Kiernan,halliday oh forgot he was here but we fucked him off right enough.Ive yet to hear MW refer to any player he has brought to the club as being " a battler " as was used to describe Arnold Fucking Parrelta " a battler " no what we needed was fucking footballers like the guys that MW has brought in now.We are on our way back to where we belong whether some like it or not and it wont be achieved by signings such as kevin Kyle,Zaliukas or Arnold Fucking Parrelta it will be achieved by young hungry footballers being coached and managed by a man who knows what hes doing.

Rant Over

He's obviously come to some settlement on his contract, he wouldn't leave guaranteed money on the table and just walk away.

Also, Bocanegra and Goian were paid in full. Go back and you'll find that out.

If those are lies, then please provide proof to support your claims. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

You're nothing but a clown who is in complete denial about our previous management of the Club.

Yeah, I support the Club like a lot of other Bears. ST is paid in full and was at Airdrie on Wednesday and will be in Dumfries on Sunday. I assume you'll be there too?

Support :lol: that what moaning is called these days :lol:

Support :lol: that what moaning is called these days :lol:

I've paid my money, I'm entitled to an opinion like everyone else is. Most in here probably agree with me too.

And your evasion of my last question is telling. Also, you have yet to provide proof for the lies I'm apparently telling...