Superscoreboard

mrmojorisin

I don't have the opportunity to tune in (not that i would anyway), but it sounds as if BBC Sportsound is similar in the fact that they just can't seem to accept that they were found out.

Not only the team, but their Manager as well. Hugely overhyped by the Scottish media to the extent i find it comical.

We are most definitely on the way up with a solid plan and style of play in place, they are weakening by the day.

There can only be one outcome when we next meet them in the top division.

They will turn on deila soon if they haven't already

oh but they have go have a wee butchers at kerrydale pages hes hated . But I think its more to do with hes no a republican or from southern ireland but they wont admit it like they didn't with strachan who was their best manager since jansen .

As much as I dislike Keevins hes been a right good laugh the past couple of nights. He actually said they have been obsessed with Rangers problems for 4 years and not realised their own club has been downsizing and got worse. The way he worded it was brilliant.

Was this tonight? Only caught a bit of it on the radio will have to listen to the podcast

Bit of a coincidence that the Gers are moving onto a higher plane and the Shugster starts to talk us up over the mhanks eh!

There does seem to be a bit of goodwill towards Warburton's Rangers in some quarters, but I'm sure it's not universal. In fact I bet there are certain parties who are frantically digging for a bit of dirt to dish, to try and burst our bubble.

Don't think he is a good player but I reckon if the beggars lost Brown for a long period of time ,I seriously think their team would implode and I seriously think they would fuck up the league .It's just my feeling

They have Scotty Allan remember......

Don't think he is a good player but I reckon if the beggars lost Brown for a long period of time ,I seriously think their team would implode and I seriously think they would fuck up the league .It's just my feeling

I don't doubt it. I watched their game the other night and Brown looked slow and cumbersome, and when he took that knee to the head he completely lost his gallusness. Commons when he came on was almost irrelevant. VVD was easily exposed for the fraudster he is at corners, with a little bit of guile. Mulgrew looked completely lost.

The only two that showed anything were Gordon and Forrest.

I don't think it would take a lot for this group to lose confidence and possibly hit the skids. Delia himself looked shell shocked.

Bear's Den ?

Rangers Football Club are now on a major turning point in our history, and the only way is up. Others may strive to attain the same or not, but that is their perogative, and nothing to do with us.

We are witnessing a revolution in football thinking at our club. Fast free attacking football, the right players for the right positions, emphasis on players to play their maximum, great teamwork, improved purpose and co-ordination to achieve a greater standard at the club, and probably now playing the best type of football ever seen in Scotland. It's a revelation and a joy to watch.

The only competition we are focussed on should be our own.

So let's just get on with our own attempts at achieving football greatness on the way up, and ignore those we will be passing on the way down, or at least send our opinions on other teams to the general football forum. .

Admin !!!! Sort it out. I only want to know about the Rangers in the Bear's Den.

Rocket Ronnie is a rookie manager

Scott Brown was snuffed out as expected when facing real opposition

Now they will need to sell dik van donkey to at least try to recoup some of the lost CL revenue..lets face it..there is no way in hell anyone will pay £10m for him anyway..notions of grandeur from the nappyrippers

Wallowing in your pain

10m quid down south ain't the same as 10m was even last year,their sky deal shot up this year and pro rata is the same as spending 6m last year

You only need to look at what sterling went for and what Everton are reputedly looking for for stone

The meltdown from Timmy is hilarious,just think they would be in a huge financial hole if they never poxed cl qualification 2 and 3 seasons back

Bear's Den ?

Rangers Football Club are now on a major turning point in our history, and the only way is up. Others may strive to attain the same or not, but that is their perogative, and nothing to do with us.

We are witnessing a revolution in football thinking at our club. Fast free attacking football, the right players for the right positions, emphasis on players to play their maximum, great teamwork, improved purpose and co-ordination to achieve a greater standard at the club, and probably now playing the best type of football ever seen in Scotland. It's a revelation and a joy to watch.

The only competition we are focussed on should be our own.

So let's just get on with our own attempts at achieving football greatness on the way up, and ignore those we will be passing on the way down, or at least send our opinions on other teams to the general football forum. .

Admin !!!! Sort it out. I only want to know about the Rangers in the Bear's Den.

Very good post T , though if this is removed from the BD it wouldn't have got the attention you're post deserves.