From Fleshers Haugh To Our Own Blue Heaven

Don't know if anyone has posted this before but I found this video on youtube showing our original home at Fleshers Haugh and then depicting the changing face of Ibrox.

(tu)(tu)(tu) Cheers mate.

When I think of the old shed I get shivers, as the memories flood back of all the great games I watched from that area of Ibrox.

The shivers are not from the cold, as we were so tightly packed you never felt it too much, being young also helped, but it was the singing in unison that gave such a great atmosphere to the stadium back then, plus the ability to sing what you liked, rather than what you are "allowed" at today's Ibrox.

The changing face of Ibrox in this wee clip is also a cause for shivers today, and they are the same as when I first went to see The Famous Glasgow Rangers, the feeling of pride at being part of this wonderful experience that can only be appreciated by our own people, the heart and soul of the Club we all love, as we all have been a part of the progressive change to the face of Ibrox.

The stadium may change over the decades, but the supporters, the true face of The Rangers, In my memories has never changed, and as long as they stay the same, loyal and true, we will witness new days of glory when we return to the top, our rightful position.

:uk:

When I think of the old shed I get shivers, as the memories flood back of all the great games I watched from that area of Ibrox.

The shivers are not from the cold, as we were so tightly packed you never felt it too much, being young also helped, but it was the singing in unison that gave such a great atmosphere to the stadium back then, plus the ability to sing what you liked, rather than what you are "allowed" at today's Ibrox.

The changing face of Ibrox in this wee clip is also a cause for shivers today, and they are the same as when I first went to see The Famous Glasgow Rangers, the feeling of pride at being part of this wonderful experience that can only be appreciated by our own people, the heart and soul of the Club we all love, as we all have been a part of the progressive change to the face of Ibrox.

The stadium may change over the decades, but the supporters, the true face of The Rangers, In my memories has never changed, and as long as they stay the same, loyal and true, we will witness new days of glory when we return to the top, our rightful position.

Great post mate.

(tu)

It's not my fault your a so called Rangers fan who has never looked into the history of the club.

Just find that very strange, I couldn't get enough of our history growing up and all my kids have been the same.

Well do you know what? Everyone is different. Mental I know!

My family was never really big into football and most of them were actually Partick Thistle fans. I never got taken to any games when I was a young lad, but got into football when i was in my teens.

My first game was the match against IFK Gothenburg when I believe Charlie Miller scored. I still remember the surreal feeling when IFK scored and the entire stadium went quiet. The strangest thing was that I remember everyone being so down after the result, but I was absolutely buzzing because although the result was shit I had been amazed at the atmosphere, I had never experienced anything like it.

I was then hooked on watching us. But you know what, I still didnt get into reading up on the fucking history books as I was a fucking teenager and I was too busy chasing birds with big tits and messing around with my mates.

Now fuck off with your stupid fucking insinuations that im not a fan. How dare you.

I'd forgotten how much bettter Ibrox looked when all of the fresh blue seats had been put in and it was all freshly painted. Makes a difference.

Well do you know what? Everyone is different. Mental I know!

My family was never really big into football and most of them were actually Partick Thistle fans. I never got taken to any games when I was a young lad, but got into football when i was in my teens.

My first game was the match against IFK Gothenburg when I believe Charlie Miller scored. I still remember the surreal feeling when IFK scored and the entire stadium went quiet. The strangest thing was that I remember everyone being so down after the result, but I was absolutely buzzing because although the result was shit I had been amazed at the atmosphere, I had never experienced anything like it.

I was then hooked on watching us. But you know what, I still didnt get into reading up on the fucking history books as I was a fucking teenager and I was too busy chasing birds with big tits and messing around with my mates.

Now fuck off with your stupid fucking insinuations that im not a fan. How dare you.

Aawwwww poor wee soul spits oot his dummy.

Funnily enough I was a teenager as well, managed to chase birds with big tits shagged a few got blootered with my mates and low and behold still managed to find out everything I could about my club.

Aawwwww poor wee soul spits oot his dummy.

Funnily enough I was a teenager as well, managed to chase birds with big tits shagged a few got blootered with my mates and low and behold still managed to find out everything I could about my club.

Changing your tune pretty fucking quickly.

A couple of minutes ago you were saying how you were just like your primary school aged kids and couldn't get enough of finding out about Rangers history when you were growing up.

Now your saying you got into football late and were a teenager before you showed any interest.

If you are going to lie like a total bell end and try to belittle a fellow fan, then I suggest you at least try not to contradict yourself.

First time I seen Ibrox with the the all blue seats was amazing!!

Can't remember who we were playing, I have a shite memory.

But it looked so much better than the multicolured seats before.

The brown section whoever came up with that idea needs put down. How long did we have the multicoloured for?

Changing your tune pretty fucking quickly.

A couple of minutes ago you were saying how you were just like your primary school aged kids and couldn't get enough of finding out about Rangers history when you were growing up.

Now your saying you got into football late and were a teenager before you showed any interest.

If you are going to lie like a total bell end and try to belittle a fellow fan, then I suggest you at least try not to contradict yourself.

Whit the fuck are you on ya muppet.

You really just read see what you want and spout pish, I've been reading about Rangers since I could read and have continued for the rest of my life.

Your really are very touchy about this.

I'll just add that when I was growing up

During 9 in a row , I had no interest in learning about the history of our Club.

Was just the then and now.

Maybe wasn't uber enough.....

You are fine mate, just like the vast majority of our fans.

CB was just cheaply trying to have a go at me because he disagreed on my opinion on Rangers First.

No-one can honestly say they have seen something until after they have seen it.

My thanks to the OP for opening my eyes to it. Much more interesting than I had imagined.

I'll just add that when I was growing up

During 9 in a row , I had no interest in learning about the history of our Club.

Was just the then and now.

Maybe wasn't uber enough.....

Nothing to do with being uber whatever that is, it was listening to Bears older than me talk about past teams and past games that got me reading about Rangers.

But if that makes me uber then so be it. (tu)

Whit the fuck are you on ya muppet.

You really just read see what you want and spout pish, I've been reading about Rangers since I could read and have continued for the rest of my life.

Your really are very touchy about this.

Well given your statement above, where you clearly state that like myself, you didn't get into football until you were a teenager, I can only draw the conclusion that you learned to read late in life. Fair play, things seem to be improving for you, slowly but surely. Keep it up.

The brown section whoever came up with that idea needs put down. How long did we have the multicoloured for?

Here you. Step away from the multi coloured seats. Especially the brown ones.

Brown Section Loyal.

You are fine mate, just like the vast majority of our fans.

CB was just cheaply trying to have a go at me because he disagreed on my opinion on Rangers First.

No-one can honestly say they have seen something until after they have seen it.

My thanks to the OP for opening my eyes to it. Much more interesting than I had imagined.

Yeah. Great OP

I'll leave you two to it.....

Well given your statement above, where you clearly state that like myself, you didn't get into football until you were a teenager, I can only draw the conclusion that you learned to read late in life. Fair play, things seem to be improving for you, slowly but surely. Keep it up.

:lol: your getting delusional, I must've missed saying all that in my post.

Nothing to do with being uber whatever that is, it was listening to Bears older than me talk about past teams and past games that got me reading about Rangers.

But if that makes me uber then so be it. (tu)

I don't understand why you've felt the need to pick a fight in this thread.