Based On What We've Seen The Last Couple Of Nights...

rosco88

...I'd say that the gap between us and them is much, MUCH smaller than even a lot of bears realise. Celtic were awful against a Malmo team, that cost less to put together than they paid for Stefan Scepovic :D

If we can keep the momentum going, and they continue to wither and have severe arse collapsage in games of any sort of meaning, then they have a lot to be worried about if we draw them in either of the cups. Im so delighted with what I've seen this season so far, and it can only get better. I just hope they know, we're coming for them.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy who has hardly played a game for them , they payed over £2 million for him, probably spelled his name wrong. Who cares what his name is, ,hes overpriced and utterly shite.

I literally have never heard of him!

What the fuck happened to them, they were plucking players out of nowhere previously and selling them on for massive profits. They are just signing diddy after diddy these days!

I think they're applying the ebay principle to their "company" buy utter dross at a low cost and try to sell it on with a big mark up, seems even the numpties who were paying for some of that crap have grown wise to it.

What the fuck happened to them, they were plucking players out of nowhere previously and selling them on for massive profits. They are just signing diddy after diddy these days!

they've wasted millions on shite strikers, balde, pukki, bangura, boerrigter Scepovic, probably 14m right there.

There is a gap but it's getting smaller, I agree. What Warburton is trying to do takes time. Luckily, he has a year to do most of the hard work. Next summer we need to go in to the transfer market and get 3 or 4 players of real quality. If we can do that we'll push them close.

Finding quality we can afford in the transfer market will make or break Warburton at Rangers. He's done a fantastic job of it in this window. He now has a full year to identify targets. Zelalem and Oduwa will leave. Guys like Templeton, Sheils, and possibly Miller will also leave. I think most of our investment will be on creative players.

Who the fuck is Stefan Scepovic?

Possibly a bit :ot: to the OP thread title, but since he mentioned Stefan Scepovic, I'll tell you about him because it was one of the funniest transfers I've seen that almost rivalled the MoJo scenario when he was paraded by Billy McNeill at the piggery in a scum shirt then signed for us the next day :lol:

Scepovic is a Serbian International who played for Sporting Gijon in the Spanish 2nd division and scored 23 goals in 39 league games that season. The scum manager made a bid for him and a deal was agreed with Sporting for £2.3 million but Scepovic turned them down because he was going to Getafe and didn't want to play with Celtic.

Overnight the deal with Getafe broke down so the very next day after publicly turning them down he signed a 4 year deal to go to the piggery. doh

I think these days he would be lucky to get on as a substitute even when they play a "reserve side" against diddy teams during their European run.That nutter Frank McAvennie famously said Ronny Delilah could save himself £5 million by playing Scepovic instead of looking to buy another striker.

By no means is Scepovic the biggest transfer signing disaster the past few years at the piggery because they have a list as long as my arm that has cost them an absolute fortune; Derk Boerrigter being possibly the biggest after being signed on a 4 year deal by rotten teeth Lennon in 2013 from Ajax.

W&W have us playing a style of football that IMO, when well executed, is beyond the Septic's current squad's ability to live with. The only question in my mind is whether our new crop of players can execute that style of football well enough and for a sufficient proportion of the 90 minutes - YET. With more games under our belts, I have no doubt the answer will become "yes". The only question is really one of timing. This Rangers team will become far better than anything the scum can put on the park without a shrewd (probably beyond them) change of management (let's hope Delilah stays forever) and a massive clean out of players.

The taigs seemed to play at a tempo we've not yet reached. They're shite but I think we would give them a game but theyd still just shade it at this point.

There is nothing to fear tho imo as we are only going to get stronger

We'd need a top winger and centre forward and maybe a keeper, but as you say the gap is getting smaller everyday, Yes they are slightly better but we are younger, fitter and it's only a matter of time.

Those 3 players I want could wait to next year but it's getting the loan players to stay a couple of more seasons that would be key also.

But Mr Warburton will take us places through sheer hard graft and grit, as they say practice makes perfect

We'd need a top winger and centre forward and maybe a keeper, but as you say the gap is getting smaller everyday, Yes they are slightly better but we are younger, fitter and it's only a matter of time.

Those 3 players I want could wait to next year but it's getting the loan players to stay a couple of more seasons that would be key also.

But Mr Warburton will take us places through sheer hard graft and grit, as they say practice makes perfect

The scum have been looking over their shoulders since we left.Up until this season they weren't giving a fuck because of the state we were in.Now they are looking over their shoulders and we are right behind them.Make no mistake them and the rest of the SPL know that the days of shit football by lazy overpaid fuckwits are finished at Rangers.We now have a management team who are shaping us up nicely very nicely and who will give any team in the SPL a game including the scum. This is only the start for MW don't think for one minute this is the finished product.I said on different post I doubt if MW will ever have a finished product as far as the team is concerned.He has always stated that the minute you stop looking to improve the squad is when you start to go backwords.They all know the Rangers are on their way back for sure this time and every one of them in the SPL including the scum know its only a matter of time before we are back at the top.

The scum have been looking over their shoulders since we left.Up until this season they weren't giving a fuck because of the state we were in.Now they are looking over their shoulders and we are right behind them.Make no mistake them and the rest of the SPL know that the days of shit football by lazy overpaid fuckwits are finished at Rangers.We now have a management team who are shaping us up nicely very nicely and who will give any team in the SPL a game including the scum. This is only the start for MW don't think for one minute this is the finished product.I said on different post I doubt if MW will ever have a finished product as far as the team is concerned.He has always stated that the minute you stop looking to improve the squad is when you start to go backwords.They all know the Rangers are on their way back for sure this time and every one of them in the SPL including the scum know its only a matter of time before we are back at the top.

Fucking Yass big man