Based On What We've Seen The Last Couple Of Nights...

rosco88

they've wasted millions on shite strikers, balde, pukki, bangura, boerrigter Scepovic, probably 14m right there.

Add the guy Rasmussen who scored the winner for the Danish champs v Southampton last night. Think they ( Mowbray) pad 2 Million for him in 2008 and then nearly right away loaned him out for 2 seasons before selling around 2010.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I'd say that the gap between us and them is much, MUCH smaller than even a lot of bears realise. Celtic were awful against a Malmo team, that cost less to put together than they paid for Stefan Scepovic :D

If we can keep the momentum going, and they continue to wither and have severe arse collapsage in games of any sort of meaning, then they have a lot to be worried about if we draw them in either of the cups. Im so delighted with what I've seen this season so far, and it can only get better. I just hope they know, we're coming for them.

There is a gap as your lot played a CL qualifier and we played Airdrie, but our club is on the climb whilr your lot are on a slippery slope and in a year or so it will be a lot better for us. Do you think your top tier will be closed again this season or will the whole stand be closed.?

The scum have been looking over their shoulders since we left.Up until this season they weren't giving a fuck because of the state we were in.Now they are looking over their shoulders and we are right behind them.Make no mistake them and the rest of the SPL know that the days of shit football by lazy overpaid fuckwits are finished at Rangers.We now have a management team who are shaping us up nicely very nicely and who will give any team in the SPL a game including the scum. This is only the start for MW don't think for one minute this is the finished product.I said on different post I doubt if MW will ever have a finished product as far as the team is concerned.He has always stated that the minute you stop looking to improve the squad is when you start to go backwords.They all know the Rangers are on their way back for sure this time and every one of them in the SPL including the scum know its only a matter of time before we are back at the top.

well said! put it this way...warburton has only been manager for 2 and a half months. he's got a 3 year contract. this is only the start of his masterplan/vision for our club.

Imo the taigs would still beat us and quite comfortably..

We are still short up front and in Midfield for that level..

We are all entitled to our opinions as that's what these forums are about.I do find it strange though that any Rangers fan would say that a mediocre scum team or any scum team would beat the Rangers quite comfortably.With respect your opinion is based on what exactly and do tell me what is this great " level " that they are playing at that allows them to beat us quite comfortably.

well said! put it this way...warburton has only been manager for 2 and a half months. he's got a 3 year contract. this is only the start of his masterplan/vision for our club.

Exactly and I hope that W&W don't read some of the pish on here about getting beat comfortably by the scum.Im pretty fucking sure that W&W wont now or at anytime in the future have in their mind or that of any players that they will ever go out and get beat comfortably by fucking anyone.

Who gives a fuck about them?

Really?

Let's just concentrate on Rangers and never mind worrying about them or anyone else because, if we were to follow their example, while they've been obsessing over us their board have been buying lumps of wood, losing money and getting worse on the field.

We just need to make sure to keep our eye on the ball for the next year and their reckoning could come a lot quicker than they expected

Exactly they thought we were just going to keep employing shit managers and be no threat to their little shit monopoly.Now they are realising that we have a management team onboard who are single minded in their approach to everything football and who sooner rather than later are going to burst their bubble and burst it big time.

We'll never be able to tell where we are until we go up against them. We look great against what's being thrown at us just now. I'm really looking forward to the St Johnston game. Hope we go and put down a marker and pump them 4-0 or something.

The Saint Johnstone game will give us an idea of where we are - they are a decent team.

Yep, we should just worry about that and see here we are at first.

I've no doubt we'd give the taigs a game but we're not the finished article yet and I wouldn't be confident of a win just yet.

As you say though, let's see how we do against top flight opposition first before we get carried away, we have a point to prove after Motherwell.

I've no doubt we'd give the taigs a game but we're not the finished article yet and I wouldn't be confident of a win just yet.

As you say though, let's see how we do against top flight opposition first before we get carried away, we have a point to prove after Motherwell.

The 3-1 defeat to Motherwell at Ibrox is my worst experience as a fan. It was brutal being in there that night. I'll never forget the way sime if these clubs have behaved. Hibs, Motherwell, Dundee United, etc. I hipe we dominate these teams for decades to come.

The 3-1 defeat to Motherwell at Ibrox is my worst experience as a fan. It was brutal being in there that night. I'll never forget the way sime if these clubs have behaved. Hibs, Motherwell, Dundee United, etc. I hipe we dominate these teams for decades to come.

Aye it was horrific mate, i was sat right on the divide and it was grim although the build my gallows for the last 10 minutes was decent the memory of the game certainly was not.

Aye I'm the same, this is a good place to start, if we start to batter these teams again then we're well on our way, st.johnstone will be a good test to see where we're at in that regard.

Key signing that's needed to beat them is a holding midfielder not afraid of putting a tackle in. Someone with a bit of dig. That will toughen us up in there. Think we are too weak at the moment in there when it comes to a big game.

Andy Halliday has been outstanding in that role.

Theres been plenty of bad defeats over the past few years another most noticeable was when we were 2 up on a bunch of bakers and candlestick makers and lost 3-2. A mark of our improvement so far is that the same team at the same venue were swepped away by MWs new side 5-1.

We have a great chance to make-up ground on them. They are still obviously ahead of us in most areas but they have been very complacent. Our club requires significant investment - not necessarily on silly transfer fees - to get back to health but at the start of this year things looked very grim whereas now we are a very different proposition.

Yep - agreed - and even last season we beat a couple of top league teams in the cups and then looked miles behind 'them' when we played them - we are on a good path at the moment but more games and the two transfer windows between now and next season we will get even stronger.

There is a gap as your lot played a CL qualifier and we played Airdrie, but our club is on the climb whilr your lot are on a slippery slope and in a year or so it will be a lot better for us. Do you think your top tier will be closed again this season or will the whole stand be closed.?

Who is "your lot" or are you implying that im a jungle jim? Get a grip, paranoia is what that mob subscribe to. Im a bear through and through, if you're one too then you'd be revelling in the feel good factor around our glorious club and not acting like a beast from the east.