Who Would We Of Signed

(a) if McCall had got the managers job

(b) if cathro had got the job

© if McCoist was still manager

I think McCall would of went for the likes of josh law, stevie may etc

Cathro I think might of had a similar philosophy as Warburton but used the foreign market a bit more with the likes of ryan gauld coming in on loan

McCoist would of been looking at extending dalys contract, possibly went for McFadden, whats smith and Fowler doing these days?

All in all I would say we have landed on our feet with the best man for the job and the best recruitment of players.

McCoist :

A few highlights of his strategy IMO,

Hutton resigned on a one year deal.

Foster tied up on another deal, two or three years

Mckay sent packing out on loan.... again

McCall :

God knows, probably be a better team than we had last year, but not by much.

I'd expect a few poor lower English leagues players.

Cathro :

No idea, one Valencia lad on loan

Just think yourself lucky none of those options were open to us :anguish:

(A) McCall doesn't have anywhere near the contacts that Warburton has, so you can 100% guarantee we would have ended up with players from lower leagues and more "Nicky Law" type signings.

(B) Cathro is another who doesn't have the contacts Warburton has nor would have had somebody like Davie Weir who knows the Scottish game, and he has never managed a club previously, so fuck knows where we would have ended up.

© Give me a fucking gun :anguish: We would have ended up spunking tens of millions on fucking diddies that were on plain crazy money that the club didn't have. We would have possibly ended in the top four if lucky. We would have midfielders going to a chiropractor every week with a sore neck from looking skyward for a round thing called a BALL and we would see Ibrox with crowds of about 15 thousand.