Ticket Sales In General

JCDBigBear

Since Mark Warburton arrived and the unbelievable difference in the standard of play it should surely justify the former season ticket holders who have not renewed to do so now. I have no doubt there will be glitches on the way as we are still a work-in-progress but what we are watching now is fast, attacking and entertaining football. Where I previously often longed for the final whistle, I am now hoping for as much added time as possible. Frankly, I haven't felt so positive in the football changes at Ibrox since the early days of Graeme Souness. It is now surely time for our fans to buy as many season tickets as possible and for those who, for financial or other reasons, are unable to do so then they should buy up the game-by-game tickets. Full houses not only make a difference financially but they lift the players to greater effort and they bring the fear factor to our opponents. For those of us going to every game, time to really spread the word to those who have fallen by the wayside.