Haris Vuckic

Zappa6995

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great wee player and would be a brilliant asset to keep, in two minds if Ashley would sell him but I hope to fuck we find a way to get him a wee bit more time with us.

If not he has shown that the youth can be trusted and that may spur on a few more and give them their chance to play for the first team.

I'll go against the grain and say he is standing out only because of the mediocrity he is playing with. To balance that up yes he is technically very good. Very one footed and slightly predictable. His downfall is no real genuine pace which is why he won't make the grade at Newcastle.

I do hope we can keep him but i still wonder how he will fare against better and quicker defenders. He can't do it alone and will need a better calibre of player beside him if we do get promoted.

The point i do agree with is my thanks to him for his goals and effort since joining us. Can't fault his attitude or enthusiasm.