Football Podcasts

TheKingObv

Scottish Comedy FC is absolutely brilliant, not really covering any football but the way they do it is well done. The host will ask a question that'll tie in with something that's happened during the week. Something like "What manager can you remember that worked with his father?", and they'll go on for about 10 minutes and completely go off topic. It's usually just two guys but they have various comedians on now and then. I always like the episodes with the guy from Aberdeen, can't remember his name.

Football Ramble as well. Been listening to that for about 4 years now and it's always good. There's usually 2 episodes a week which is good, it's quite long as well which is good, usually listen to it before bed. If you like Partridge or GOT then you'll notice all the wee references they do. No real Scottish coverage but the host absolutely loves Hearts so there's always a wee bit about us as well, usually something to do with who's going to win the league.

Been trying to get into Football Weekly but they're just absolute dicks. They're all so up themselves I can't listen to it. Wee fucking references to like fucking Orson Welles and that carry on.

Rangers wise, Heart and Hand for me. Preferred it when Dingwall was on it. Kinda fallen away from it now but I've got about 15 episodes downloaded that I'll need to fire through. WATP Podcast was the first real podcast I got into. But that went to fuck a while ago and I haven't heard an episode since last year.

Scottish Comedy FC is absolutely brilliant, not really covering any football but the way they do it is well done. The host will ask a question that'll tie in with something that's happened during the week. Something like "What manager can you remember that worked with his father?", and they'll go on for about 10 minutes and completely go off topic. It's usually just two guys but they have various comedians on now and then. I always like the episodes with the guy from Aberdeen, can't remember his name.

Football Ramble as well. Been listening to that for about 4 years now and it's always good. There's usually 2 episodes a week which is good, it's quite long as well which is good, usually listen to it before bed. If you like Partridge or GOT then you'll notice all the wee references they do. No real Scottish coverage but the host absolutely loves Hearts so there's always a wee bit about us as well, usually something to do with who's going to win the league.

Been trying to get into Football Weekly but they're just absolute dicks. They're all so up themselves I can't listen to it. Wee fucking references to like fucking Orson Welles and that carry on.

Rangers wise, Heart and Hand for me. Preferred it when Dingwall was on it. Kinda fallen away from it now but I've got about 15 episodes downloaded that I'll need to fire through. WATP Podcast was the first real podcast I got into. But that went to fuck a while ago and I haven't heard an episode since last year.

Ramble is only once a week

Football Weekly is immense!

Aye the Ramble and FW are the best two I think. The Ramble is good because it covers all leagues, always has some irreverent stories from round the globe and isn't the shit 'oi oi, lads, banter' of Soccer AM etc.

Pretty much all the ones mentioned. Downloaded a La Liga weekly one but I've not listened to it yet. There's a off the ball one, think il give that a miss, has Graham Spiers on it so i definitely will!

Can anyone still get CROPOD on their iTunes podcast app??

Pretty much all the ones mentioned. Downloaded a La Liga weekly one but I've not listened to it yet. There's a off the ball one, think il give that a miss, has Graham Spiers on it so i definitely will!

Can anyone still get CROPOD on their iTunes podcast app??

Hasn't updated in ages. Not showing in ITunes any more.

Football weekly. I love James Richardson. Always looked so cool sat in a piazza with some elaborate looking (to me as a kid) coffee!

Also quite like The Game but hate when Tony Evans is on it. Screeching scouse idiot. Goodness knows how he got a job writing for The Times.