Gary Kenneth hahaha

What happened to this lump a wood?

Hated him at the Dundee scumbags but was he not sold down south? And played for Scotland? :lol: . Just seen in the paper he's playing juniors now and he's a fat roaster :lol:

People used to suggest him for us every transfer window too! :anguish::lol: :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played against Andy Robertson for the school and he wasn't a standout.

Also when I was 15/16 we played Celtic and there was a tiny black boy playing for them who looked about 12. Best player I've played against, turned out to be Islam Feruz who was 13 at the time :lol:

Match was abandoned at half time, just as well.

Also when I was 15/16 we played Celtic and there was a tiny black boy playing for them who looked about 12. Best player I've played against, turned out to be Islam Feruz who was 13 at the time :lol:

The Islam Feruz story always makes me chuckle. Father Tommy takes this poor, impoverished but immensely talented Somalian teenager and signs him for Celtic. The grand plan was to rear him "The Celtic Way" and they would have a big money transfer down the line all and using the fact they saved him and his family from having to go back. Wee lad stays till he's 16 then fucks off to Chelsea with his family's blessing for more money. The Tims were beeling as well because every time I heard him being mentioned, he was the next Messi :lol:

Played against Andy Robertson for the school and he wasn't a standout.

Match was abandoned at half time, just as well.

I used to play against Aiden McGeady when i was younger when he played for Govanhill, he was shithot , used to snap fuck out him and he would bubble like a wee dick.

:lol:

Both him and Robertson went to St Ninains, so that's 2 from that school playing in the EPL.

Not bad

Not bad at all, James McArthur went to my secondary now at CP, also a regular on my supporters bus, Michael Tidser of Rotherham went to my secondary too his older brother was in some of my classes, tarrier bastards though, used to play fitbaw with them as well.