Anyone been to a Classico?

eejay the dj

Paying 300 euros for the privilege but sitting in 600 euro seats . As it happens ,I was in Barcelona to see the Leon friendly 5 weeks ago .

Cost me 39Euros for a friendly in decent seats

There is no love in with beggars over there .Think its all in beggar heads .

I want Madrid win though .

Would be great to get feedback on someone who has been ,where to go etc .My mate Sergio will keep us right but a good bears opinion is one I would take on board.

Excited as fuck to be honest . Once in a lifetime for a bear that loves only one club.

Nixon .Is it not on my profile mate ??? You doubting my OF record .I'm proud to say I've been going to these games since 1977 and I'm still in my 40s

Real V Barca ? The Spanish think this game is the one .

It's massive but we destroyed the only thing the world ever looked in to see

I hate the Scum but I can't wait till the Old firm games return.

Nixon .Is it not on my profile mate ??? You doubting my OF record .I'm proud to say I've been going to these games since 1977 and I'm still in my 40s

Real V Barca ? The Spanish think this game is the one .

It's massive but we destroyed the only thing the world ever looked in to see

I hate the Scum but I can't wait till the Old firm games return.

I was thinking 150 was a bit exaggerated aye mate, 77'...did you ever miss an OF game after first attending?

Totally agree, can't wait to get ra Sellick games back, I was watching Man Utd/Liverpool in Pre Season in America and they were getting mega bucks, we should nbe marketing a Summer OF game abroad every year, Canada, USA, Australia, Dubia... generate major funds and take the game to new markets

I was thinking 150 was a bit exaggerated aye mate, 77'...did you ever miss an OF game after first attending?

Totally agree, can't wait to get ra Sellick games back, I was watching Man Utd/Liverpool in Pre Season in America and they were getting mega bucks, we should nbe marketing a Summer OF game abroad every year, Canada, USA, Australia, Dubia... generate major funds and take the game to new markets

Only missed two at Ibrox .2losses in early 80s.Only missed one game at Hampden 2-1 defeat with Bett scoring for us .I had a ticket but there was a transport strike or something that day or something ..The rest have been at Scumdome where I reckon I've missed around 10 over the years .Missed 6-2 thank fuck but regretted not being at 3-3 game with a De Boer scoring .Was at the 3-3 in 80s .Classic with G Dalziel scoring .If I'm going over this ,it's just because I love them that much