Chris Graham on the latest CRO pod

Fools Gold

Chris is quite correct to not name his source

That being said I thought the story was poor in the extreme and as a fan of TRS i was concerned by it and its motives.

The whole thing regarding the 'mole' has IMO got rather out of hand.

We (The Club) have used 'leaks' in the past when it fitted our agenda.

This time it didnt and TRS only poured petrol on the fire.

So that aspertions get cast in this direction, if he hasn't got the strength of his convictions he should haud his wheesht, instead he had this board having to issue a statement, what's that saying again about class.

Anyone who thinks the leaks will stop now ahmed is gone is a complete mentalist.

The leak has been around way way longer than ahmed.

The fact that anyone even got a hold of this "story" is proof of that. Ahmed is hardly gonna leak info detrimental to himself.

Anyone who thinks the leaks will stop now ahmed is gone is a complete mentalist.

The leak has been around way way longer than ahmed.

The fact that anyone even got a hold of this "story" is proof of that. Ahmed is hardly gonna leak info detrimental to himself.

Its easy to blame the black man.

The main issue I have is that we are being used in an internal boardroom power struggle. "Leaks" only serve an agenda otherwise they would be press releases. Who's agenda are we serving is the question but one we're not allowed to know.

The conduct of board has been utterly contemptible lately and I am one seriously disgruntled, angry shareholder and season ticket holder.

The night of the long knives needs to stop. The board needs to be honest and the investors need to put their cards on the table.

I'm not happy with the treatment of Green and Ahmad, so if the board have taken advantage of a poor situation then I want the outcome of the independent commission VERY quickly.

The main issue I have is that we are being used in an internal boardroom power struggle. "Leaks" only serve an agenda otherwise they would be press releases. Who's agenda are we serving is the question but one we're not allowed to know.

The conduct of board has been utterly contemptible lately and I am one seriously disgruntled, angry shareholder and season ticket holder.

The night of the long knives needs to stop. The board needs to be honest and the investors need to put their cards on the table.

I'm not happy with the treatment of Green and Ahmad, so if the board have taken advantage of a poor situation then I want the outcome of the independent commission VERY quickly.

FFS Stevie Wonder can see whose agenda it is. 2znnwa9.gif

CRO put out some decent stuff for debate. Unfortunately I mostly detect an affiliation to the suck,ff,rst way of thinking.

Really? You don't remember me from here at all then?

I might as well pack it up if we're being viewed as FF-lite.....

Really? You don't remember me from here at all then?

I might as well pack it up if we're being viewed as FF-lite.....

I notice you still haven't answered my question Shane...if you could do I think it would help me and many others understand the motivation and purpose of the piece in question!

I notice you still haven't answered my question Shane...if you could do I think it would help me and many others understand the motivation and purpose of the piece in question!

I think I've answered that repeatedly here and on twitter and on the pod.

It all seems a little bit of 'Father Knows Best' with some of our bloggers right now, as if we should just shut up and bow to their superior knowledge. I think our guys at TRS and CRO ect do some good work but they get sidetracked by internal agendas at times and they are much better fighting to show the truth about Scottish Football than getting involved in various plots and subplots about Boardroom matters.

I've read many of Chris' articles along with others and I take them at value, taking on board the points I think make sense and rejecting those that don't.

I think the TRS is a superb website, along with CRO and those fans who write their own blogs but you have to remember they are just that ... blogs (no offence meant by this but it's true).

I do agree with their stance that you cannot reveal a "source", especially if you want that source to provide you with further stories.

A blogger doesn't have to suffer the same level of veractity when it comes tho their story that the press do, if the press print something wrong that defames a person there is all sorts of legal issues that they face where that is unlikely to happen when writing a blog, although it can still happen.

Many times, these very same guys have defended the club against it's detractors in a way that the club itself is unabel to do, these guys are happy to go up against those, from other bloggers or proper journo's, who would publish stories that contain half-truths, blatant lies or just articles written from a particular point of view.