Bomber Brown backing 11m bid

Love you for that goal against the tims at parkhead, your fight and desire for the gers, but WTF. Are you smoking a crack pipe with gough and johnstone ffs! A well known couple of crooks, involved strangelyy enough with a coke head (poofy fat bhoy purcell) and willie haughey etc, and you, you want us to take this seriously. FFS bomber, watch you don't bomber your training jacket with the crack pipe! Wow, what a day. Rangers to england, bomber backing tims and crooks, and the morning has just begun. Pass the crack pipe, I fucking need it now, shoulda made more of that nightcap down the local. A bottle of voddie !

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget about the disqualification

Forget about the bankrupcy

Forget about the unpaid tax

He's a Bheast FFS

I'd much rather not forget any of it. This man is Craig Whyte wearing a clatty clan shirt. I didn't think it possible we might find ourselves with someone even worse than Whyte taking an interest in us.

Mental it is.

I'd much rather not forget any of it. This man is Craig Whyte wearing a clatty clan shirt. I didn't think it possible we might find ourselves with someone even worse than Whyte taking an interest in us.

Mental it is.

Aye but what about all those questions to Green?

Kinda puts it in perspective

Aye but what about all those questions to Green?

Kinda puts it in perspective

I thought the questions asked of Green were important and I'd like them answered. Just because we have mentalists interested in us doesn't mean we have a perfect solution in place.

I'm finding it difficult to have faith in any of them after Murray.

I don't get this? Is he getting money from this ra sellick fan? So how is "Bomber Brown" saving Rangers?

It's not his money and it's coming from a taig.

This is the worse story to come out of all of this. And we have had plenty of people interested but this one just sounds shite.

Rumour is that this has sprung out of desperation, with word from staff being that they don't think we will see the end of July - as in gone completely. I have no idea the veracity of the "end of July" comment, but with everything else going on I have to say that nothing would surprise me.

Rightly or wrongly Green needs to make an extra effort to convince us all that we are safe for the future, no matter what league we are in - at this time I am yet to feel any comfort at all.

Rumour is that this has sprung out of desperation, with word from staff being that they don't think we will see the end of July - as in gone completely. I have no idea the veracity of the "end of July" comment, but with everything else going on I have to say that nothing would surprise me.

Rightly or wrongly Green needs to make an extra effort to convince us all that we are safe for the future, no matter what league we are in - at this time I am yet to feel any comfort at all.

If people renewed their season tickets it wouldn't be an issue

If people renewed their season tickets it wouldn't be an issue

Indeed mate, and initially I was one of the "no chance" clan - however, I am seriously looking at buying multiple tickets, even though I will only use them a few games a season. From what I heard yesterday afternoon (Thai time), things might go pear-shaped very quickly, and I am now getting worried.

Indeed mate, and initially I was one of the "no chance" clan - however, I am seriously looking at buying multiple tickets, even though I will only use them a few games a season. From what I heard yesterday afternoon (Thai time), things might go pear-shaped very quickly, and I am now getting worried.

What's a few hundred quid to keep your club afloat for at least another 12 months?

No questions asked (if you get ma drift)