RangersMedia tribute to Sandy Jardine

TheCutch

Message to admin :

I wouldn't ask this for many men, but I feel in the case of Sandy Jardine that he deserves a special tribute form the site in honour of all he did for our club.

Would it be possible for the Bears Den to be renamed in honour of Sandy for a few days?

Perhaps up until he is laid to rest.

I feel that as a community, this would be a great way for our site to pay tribute to the great man.

Thoughts?

Message to admin :

I wouldn't ask this for many men, but I feel in the case of Sandy Jardine that he deserves a special tribute form the site in honour of all he did for our club.

Would it be possible for the Bears Den to be renamed in honour of Sandy.

Fixed that for you. Change it permanently.

For all the legends at this club... How many really stood up and dragged this club up when it was on its heels. Ally McCoist did... And with no slight intended to him... But he was our manager at the time.

The other was sandy jardine and he did It for the love of this club. I doubt any man will ever connect with us and have the same class that sandy did. A true icon, hopefully our club make sure his family are looked after, the same way sandy looked after us.

Message to admin :

Would it be possible for the Bears Den to be renamed in honour of Sandy for a few days?

Perhaps up until he is laid to rest.

I feel that as a community, this would be a great way for our site to pay tribute to the great man.

Thoughts?

Great idea and well done to the admin for picking it up and implementing it!