The players that left

Right so Green can get say maybe 3 million for shagger yeah? 2-3 million for Davis, maybe 500k-1mil for whittaker. So can cover the cost of his group buying the club by selling these players...So who do you think should be picking up the phone to whom?

You leave work on a Friday, you know that your employer is going out of business, and you might not have a job on Monday. What do you do???

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting to a European final isn't an over achievement ?

3 in Row isn't an over achievement in those circumstances ?

Cup final wins ith 9 men....I could go on but I don't want your blood pressure to go any higher than it already is at the thought of people earning money....the swines....

The team did very well indeed under Smith's guidance. But, they were fabulously paid for doing so. And every penny of it as a result of the support - a point I note your keen to avoid.

And what's this 'over-achieving' bullshit? Something beyond what they actually achieved?

Rational thought was it? :lol:

You are completely wrong.

Under TUPE these guys would have to move on their existing contract terms Di there would be no option for green reducing wages. Additionally, there buy out clauses would have remained fully effective which would allow them to be sold on cut price deals but still allow the club to make something form the sale of the players.

Make no mistake, these guys are NOT real rangers men. Their personal greed is number 1 for them and they have deserted the club in its hour of greatest need

spot on.

This shit thread is just another dig at Green. If any players were told thay would "be on 5k or fuck off" it would have been all over every paper in the land.

The team did very well indeed under Smith's guidance. But, they were fabulously paid for doing so. And every penny of it as a result of the support - a point I note your keen to avoid.

And what's this 'over-achieving' bullshit? Something beyond what they actually achieved?

Rational thought was it? :lol:

You don't understand what over achieving is...why does that not surprise me :lol:

I am not avoiding any point, I am part of that support. A club is funded by its support, ground breaking stuff....

I think you can safely say that there appears to be different levels of what constitues a "Rangers man" bbb :blush: As far as I'm concerned, if these guys were indeed true "Rangers men" and hadn't listened to their fucking agents, then they would have had a meeting with Green/Murray/Jardine and stated their case that they were only wanting to leave because of footballing reasons and not for any other motive, so they would sign over then trigger the transfer clause which would allow our club to at least get a bit of a transfer fee.

Just my opinion,because I personally couldn't show my face in front of a Rangers supporter if I walked out on them without the club getting a fee for me.....And to me, the supporters ARE THE CLUB. :pipe:

(tu)

Well said.

I'm amazed at the abuse the 'traitors' and 'deserters' are getting on here. Does everyone think that they all just thought, 'fuck division 1, I'm off!'

There maybe one or two who just wanted out, but not them all.

The high earners and Rangers men - McGregor, Lafferty, Davis, Naismith, does everyone really think that they just refused to have their contracts transferred to the newco?

IMO it's blatantly obvious that Green has told the high earners (£20k - £25k per week) that they will be going down to ridiculously low wages, say £5k per week at a guess, or they can fuck off.

Shoot me down if you want, but think about it - something isn't right, those players wouldn't just fuck off for nothing!

When the first two left, Naismith and Whittaker, I was giving them the traitor abuse aswell, but now to see the list of who has left, which includes every single high earner, something's not fucking right!

The players wages would have been protected under TUPE. We would want them to fuck off.... for a fee. It's called doing the honourable thing for a club in need.

They are all money grabbers. No conspiracy theory, no hate of Green, no sense of a dead club... just plain old human greed.

Fuck them all!!!!

The players wages would have been protected under TUPE. We would want them to fuck off.... for a fee. It's called doing the honourable thing for a club in need.

They are all money grabbers. No conspiracy theory, no hate of Green, no sense of a dead club... just plain old human greed.

Fuck them all!!!!

Simple question, yes or no, did Green do all he could to keep the players?

Of course the league is - for the few that will end up there. But, the clubs they will find? Norwich after The Rangers for example?

You couldn't sell that as the highest possible level to Stevie Wonder.

it's a fuckin higher level than SFL ffs :lol:

You don't understand what over achieving is...why does that not surprise me :lol:

'Over achieving' it's a modern day nonsense - hyperbole and nothing more. Vacuous language for the sake of it.

If you achieve something - why on earth would it then be described as something beyond what it actually is? Pointless drivel from you.

it's a fuckin higher level than SFL ffs :lol:

Of course it is - it's the clubs they are leaving for which highlight the pathetic excuses they offered as 'reasons'.

How much European football will Whittaker see at Norwich. Will he add to his medal tally? He'll be lucky if he can secure a fat signing on fee and salary in lieu of football 'at the highest level'...oh, wait...

Of course it is - it's the clubs they are leaving for which highlight the pathetic excuses they offered as 'reasons'.

How much European football will Whittaker see at Norwich. Will he add to his medal tally? He'll be lucky if he can secure a fat signing on fee and salary in lieu of football 'at the highest level'...oh, wait...

he'll be playing at the likes of Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, The Emirates, White Heart Lane to name but a few, i think that in itself is a far higher level regardless of winning medals.

not every player, playing at the highest level has winners medals or trophy's behind them.

Simple question, yes or no, did Green do all he could to keep the players?

yes.

they would have been on the same deal that they had already agreed to when they signed thier contracts.

The players made the choice not to even give green a chance, moneygrabbing cunts to a man.

he'll be playing at the likes of Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, The Emirates, White Heart Lane to name but a few, i think that in itself is a far higher level regardless of winning medals.

not every player, playing at the highest level has winners medals or trophy's behind them.

If he gets a game. And there's nothing you can say that would ever convince me that playing football at Norwich would top playing for The Rangers.

He went for money - denying our club a transfer fee in the process - and money alone. They have earned the scorn poured on them for their pathetic and dishonest excuses.

I'm amazed at the abuse the 'traitors' and 'deserters' are getting on here. Does everyone think that they all just thought, 'fuck division 1, I'm off!'

There maybe one or two who just wanted out, but not them all.

The high earners and Rangers men - McGregor, Lafferty, Davis, Naismith, does everyone really think that they just refused to have their contracts transferred to the newco?

IMO it's blatantly obvious that Green has told the high earners (£20k - £25k per week) that they will be going down to ridiculously low wages, say £5k per week at a guess, or they can fuck off.

Shoot me down if you want, but think about it - something isn't right, those players wouldn't just fuck off for nothing!

When the first two left, Naismith and Whittaker, I was giving them the traitor abuse aswell, but now to see the list of who has left, which includes every single high earner, something's not fucking right!

Charles Green is not fucking right IMO.

He better tell every news outlet in the world of this scoop they all reported it wrong

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=rangers+players+agree+to+75%25&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/13/rangers-administrators-charles-green

Wage deferral confirmed. Cuts were the headlines, deferrals were the facts.

:wanker:

If the deserters transfered on tupe conditions there contracts & pay structure would have remained the same whatever division they played in and would have been paid the same right up until there contracts expired these traitor bastards saw an opportunity probably AGENT driven for lucrative deals elsewhere..

From an employment perspective the players have every right to choose not to transfer their employment contracts to a newco from an oldco.

The gesture in accepting a substantial pay cut was fantastic and allowed us to fulfil last season without massive job losses on the playing and office side of the club, although the players understandably sought a counter of cut price deals to leave in the future if they were unhappy with the ownership.

It is therefore disappointing that they have chosen to leave for nothing rather than invoke the clauses they had inserted into their contracts. I am not going to waste my time getting angry at them, we have wiped out much more debt over the last month than transfer fees would have brought in, and we will be able to rebuild with what we have, but I would not welcome any of them back in the future proclaiming their love for the club, they have made their choice, and that is up to them, others have stayed, they should be lauded.

+1 , well said. :uk: