Frankel

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does that work?

You're just raging coz you're not a warrior :lol:

My opinion on horses being for warriors made invalid because I'm not a warrior.

Your opinion on horses being for little girls made invalid because you're not a little girl.

It's actually bafflingly straightforward, the fact I've managed to break it down any further is a testament to both my patience and my commitment to helping the challenged.

My opinion on horses being for warriors made invalid because I'm not a warrior.

Your opinion on horses being for little girls made invalid because you're not a little girl.

It's actually bafflingly straightforward, the fact I've managed to break it down any further is a testament to both my patience and my commitment to helping the challenged.

Your opinion on horses was that they weren't for little girls but instead warriors, you're not a warrior therefore you're a little girl.

My opinion is that they're for little girls, i don't need to be a little girl to have this opinion.

Your opinion on horses was that they weren't for little girls but instead warriors, you're not a warrior therefore you're a little girl.

My opinion is that they're for little girls, i don't need to be a little girl to have this opinion.

Ludicrously incorrect.

I have no direct contact with horses, where you're deducting that I'm a little girl by accreditation of me not being a warrior I have no idea.

You've lost, son.

Move on.

You're just tattering what little respect the board still has for you.

Ludicrously incorrect.

I have no direct contact with horses, where you're deducting that I'm a little girl by accreditation of me not being a warrior I have no idea.

You've lost, son.

Move on.

You're just tattering what little respect the board still has for you.

I said they were for little girls then you said that they weren't and were for warriors instead.

Do you talk how you type IRL?