Stoke City 3-2 Aston Villa

DecoLally

Same injury he had with us - i guess all the conspiraries stories where false :pipe:

you could have bet your house on aston villa yesturday - the premiership has had a few upsets in the 1st 2 weeks.

thank feck i dont have my own house :pipe:

He has the same injury that "SOME" people said that Murray made up so he wasnt cup tied in Europe.

Unless the wank that is MON is in on it......

:mutley:

PMSL!!! The conspiracy theorists are nowhere to be seen eh? The same one's were banging on about Edu not getting a work permit because John 'war monger' Reid was well in with the dirty, timmmy labour government. Koki got one first time round they cried! Shame the facts didn't back up this fevered view. Edu got his first time round while Koki had to go to appeal.

If you made a list of the amount of commonly held conspiracy theories that proved to be unfounded we'd have quite a list!

He has the same injury that "SOME" people said that Murray made up so he wasnt cup tied in Europe.

Unless the wank that is MON is in on it......

:mutley:

PMSL!!! The conspiracy theorists are nowhere to be seen eh? The same one's were banging on about Edu not getting a work permit because John 'war monger' Reid was well in with the dirty, timmmy labour government. Koki got one first time round they cried! Shame the facts didn't back up this fevered view. Edu got his first time round while Koki had to go to appeal.

If you made a list of the amount of commonly held conspiracy theories that proved to be unfounded we'd have quite a list!

:lol:

That was me!

I worry about ol' Reidy and his links in Gov't, he's a right bitter tim. Nothing surprises me with that mob!

If Carlos thinks that signing for Villa will help him get into the Spanish squad he's sadly mistaken. Arteta is the beat player at Everton, yet he's got no chance of getting into the national squad. So, sorry Carlos, you went south for the money, don't give us this "I want further the chances of playing for my country", bollocks.

Carlos, i did like you, but, after activating your release clause a couple of days after saying you were staying; i have to say F**k you!!

I wish him all the very best and hope his injury clears soon. There's no denying it I was gutted when he left Rangers, but the new players that have been brought in have put a smile on my face.

:D