Alex Ferguson approached to manage GB football . . .

I don't want a GB football team. Just think, how many non English players will be chosen? There might be a few Scottish/Irish/Welsh players selected but I doubt they'd ever get a game or be picked as a sub.

There would be no point I don't think. I also heard if there was a GB football team for the Olympics, Fifa could make the GB team play for the world cup. Then there would be no Scottish team. I don't think it's a good idea.

I don't want a GB football team. Just think, how many non English players will be chosen? There might be a few Scottish/Irish/Welsh players selected but I doubt they'd ever get a game or be picked as a sub.

They will have it so that a certain number of players from each nation have to be involved. They wouldn't be allowed to play the England team.

They will have it so that a certain number of players from each nation have to be involved. They wouldn't be allowed to play the England team.

There will be no players from Scotland, N ireland or Wales because the only FA interested in this pish is the English one, if it does happen it will be a full English team.

Didn't Ferguson say weeks ago he wasn't interested?

There would be no point I don't think. I also heard if there was a GB football team for the Olympics, Fifa could make the GB team play for the world cup. Then there would be no Scottish team. I don't think it's a good idea.

So what about the boxing or swimming teams where there was no Scottish or Welsh participation?

Quite happy to jump on the bandwagon then?

So what about the boxing or swimming teams where there was no Scottish or Welsh participation?

No I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. I am more thinking about how it affects the world cup.

No I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. I am more thinking about how it affects the world cup.

It doesnt affect anything.

Sepp Blatter has already confirmed that it wont affect ANY of the British national teams. Its a 1 off event, which is taking place on our home shores. We dont even need to qualify, just turn up for 2 weeks