Transfers

China I think was being mentioned.

Fair enough Liverpool were interested in him for ages but they changed their manager.

Apart from the money why would people go to China its shocking how the Chinese league cab come from nowhere really to be able to afford the Drogbas anelkas of the world

Fair enough Liverpool were interested in him for ages but they changed their manager.

Apart from the money why would people go to China its shocking how the Chinese league cab come from nowhere really to be able to afford the Drogbas anelkas of the world

Batistuta played in Qatar I'm sure :lol:

Batistuta played in Qatar I'm sure :lol:

I think he did but the point was China is a communist country paying these wages to attract players over there while keeping the population poor and devaluing money (as far as my understanding of communism which isn't great tbh).

Whereas the Arab and Middle Eastern countries have the money from oil etc where is Chinas sudden money coming from.

I think he did but the point was China is a communist country paying these wages to attract players over there while keeping the population poor and devaluing money (as far as my understanding of communism which isn't great tbh).

Whereas the Arab and Middle Eastern countries have the money from oil etc where is Chinas sudden money coming from.

China isn't communist, they might claim to be, but they aren't communist. There are lots of major companies who do business in China, something that didn't happen with Eastern European communism. Their local economy is based around communism, but their international trade, which to be honest, football has become, is quite capitalist.

Anyway, its the clubs paying their wages not 'communist China.'

Also, I thought they are bring over all these brilliant players to Breed with hundreds of Chinese women and make team full of world class Chinese. :sherlock:

China isn't communist, they might claim to be, but they aren't communist. There are lots of major companies who do business in China, something that didn't happen with Eastern European communism. Their local economy is based around communism, but their international trade, which to be honest, football has become, is quite capitalist.

Anyway, its the clubs paying their wages not 'communist China.'

Also, I thought they are bring over all these brilliant players to Breed with hundreds of Chinese women and make team full of world class Chinese. :sherlock:

It's modern communism :pipe:

Where is the money coming from though.

With Vertonghen and Sigurdsson both joining, if Spurs can get in two similar class strikers they will have a fantastic squad.

Aslong as they keep a hold of their best players of course.

True mate,wouldn't surprise me if they maybe go for Adebayor on loan again or a pernament contract depending on the fee involved.

I think VDV is on his way out,being heavily linked with Hamburg the past 2 weeks.

True mate,wouldn't surprise me if they maybe go for Adebayor on loan again or a pernament contract depending on the fee involved.

I think VDV is on his way out,being heavily linked with Hamburg the past 2 weeks.

Sigurdsson is certainly a good replacement if that does happen. What a signing for Hamburg if that comes off though.

I'm not sure who they'll go for though, probably will go for Adebayor. They need to buy some strikers for sure.