Transfers

7 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Should have just kept Chalobah, makes no sense. I do like Drinkwater but t's a weird one.

Will be as a replacement for Matic I'm guessing. 

They've just sent Loftus-Cheek out on loan too. That's Chelsea in a nutshell though - paying over the odds for a player to sit on the bench rather than trying to bring though a youth product. 

19 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Will be as a replacement for Matic I'm guessing. 

They've just sent Loftus-Cheek out on loan too. That's Chelsea in a nutshell though - paying over the odds for a player to sit on the bench rather than trying to bring though a youth product. 

Haven't seen much of Loftus-Cheek but don't really rate him from the little I have seen, Ake and Chalobah are the ones that annoy me, both could easily do as good a job as Rudiger and Drinkwater(assuming it happens)

Do need more English players though and there isn't many god ones available at a decent price. Hoping for Oxlade-Chamberlain and wouldn't be disappointed with Drinkwater just think it's unnecessary.

33 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Haven't seen much of Loftus-Cheek but don't really rate him from the little I have seen, Ake and Chalobah are the ones that annoy me, both could easily do as good a job as Rudiger and Drinkwater(assuming it happens)

Do need more English players though and there isn't many god ones available at a decent price. Hoping for Oxlade-Chamberlain and wouldn't be disappointed with Drinkwater just think it's unnecessary.

Ake is Dutch and been sold

40 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Him leaving Arsenal would annoy me. Think he's a brilliant player.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Him leaving Arsenal would annoy me. Think he's a brilliant player.

So do I mate, been so wasted by Wenger. Never had a run of games in the same position. Apparently Conte thinks he could turn him into a top wing back.

10 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

So do I mate, been so wasted by Wenger. Never had a run of games in the same position. Apparently Conte thinks he could turn him into a top wing back.

Played brilliant at wing back when used there, then done his usual and got injured. Played very well in the Cup final as well.

24 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

I know he's been sold that's why I said it annoyed me...

And he came through the academy and is classed as homegrown

Think Ake will be back tbh there's a buy back clause in his contract I reckon couple of years of regular football at Bournemouth and he could develop into top player 

On 6/20/2017 at 5:37 PM, wully said:

Liam Boyce to Burton Dortmund.

Burton Albion striker Liam Boyce will not play for most of the season after suffering a serious knee injury.

Boyce, 26, became Burton's record signing when he signed on a three-year contract from Ross County in June.

Ouch!

18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Burton Albion striker Liam Boyce will not play for most of the season after suffering a serious knee injury.

Boyce, 26, became Burton's record signing when he signed on a three-year contract from Ross County in June.

Ouch!

Buying a player for a record fee only for him to get injured for the whole season before kicking a ball must be absolutely sickening. Sure the same thing happened to Bournemouth with Mings. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Buying a player for a record fee only for him to get injured for the whole season before kicking a ball must be absolutely sickening. Sure the same thing happened to Bournemouth with Mings. 

Same happened with West Ham and Andre Ayew last season as well