Union Bears - Hooligans?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supt McAllister, who took over the role in July, said Ibrox officials are unhappy about the situation and cops are working with the club to identify troublemakers.

He said: “The vast majority — and it’s the same with the 'mob' at Parkhead — are there to bring atmosphere to the stadium. But there’s an element who cross the line.”

''Ibrox officials are unhappy about the situation'' .... so 'something' isn't at all right then ?

As for the atmosphere created .... I think it's been brilliant !

Are you a football fan?

I assume you are, therefore, you should know what ultras are.

The Union Bears are not Ultras.

Nice dodge.

I dont think a lot of football fans in the UK will actually know what ultras are as it isn't "big" over on these shores.

Share your wisdom and knowledge with us.

Supt McAllister, who took over the role in July, said Ibrox officials are unhappy about the situation and cops are working with the club to identify troublemakers.

He said: “The vast majority — and it’s the same with the 'mob' at Parkhead — are there to bring atmosphere to the stadium. But there’s an element who cross the line.”

''Ibrox officials are unhappy about the situation'' .... so 'something' isn't at all right then ?

As for the atmosphere created .... I think it's been brilliant !

What line when have the UB's ever caused trouble at ibrox ?,more lies from the sun we need to take a leaf out the scousers book and just ignore that rhag

Hmmm, so there's one wee bit about the tims fighting. A wee bit about Motherwell fans doing nazi salutes & more or less the rest about the union bears lighting a few flares & making "offensive chants" and they wonder why we think the medias out to get us??

Get a grip an read a proper paper, that shit rag should be completely ignored as it is in scouseville!

As for the UB being hooligans or ultras.... :rolleyes:

Lots of young guys mostly in their best bib n tucker, waving flags singing and bouncing, almost entirely responsible for all that is great about the atmosphere at out stadium, who do now and again play with smoke bombs....

If you are stupid enough to translate the last paragraph into 'hooligan-ultra' then actually you'll find the sun right up your street.

Shit paper, shit writers, shit ethos/bunch of cunts

which would you recommend ?

:P

“A severed ear was also found at the scene.”

Not unusual for Central Station at night.

That ear belongs to that wee guy on Ross Kemp who pulls his toes off for the banter.

He usually leaves his ear on the telly for safekeeping but had a night out that night.

Mystery solved :happy:

That is a god awful piece of lazy journalism. They can not differentiate between a singing section at a football ground and organised scraps between sets of casuals who are few and far between these days despite the pish being peddled by the sun.

Even'd up.

Relevant question. I want to know how UB, the ones who are supposed to be the experts on Ultras, havent done anything that makes them ultras yet?

Should they turn up to training and smash a players motor or something?

Goodness me.

Somebody said 'They do consider themselves ''Ultras'', but I've yet to see any ''real'' for the Union Bears that would make them Ultras'.

As I have not got a clue what this means, I asked, and somebody was obviously offended by me asking. That's a bit of a mystery, but no big deal.

I no longer expect to find out what it means, it's just one of those things.

I hope the questions in your post aren't addressed to me though, I haven't a clue what you're on about.